Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Having no idea who you are talking about I decided to Google "Gemma fat mess" and now my question has been answered.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Day 1 : ‘I’m gonna be the next Bear Gryls’

Day 4 : ‘It’s too hard, I’m walking’

Worst prediction ever.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very sad to see Michael Buerke stooping to this dogshit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gemma - did she actually make it out of the prison? Last time I watched she hadn't met half of the celebs yet.

And where does that leave her contractually - does she still trouser the full £120K even though she's flounced?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gemma - did she actually make it out of the prison? Last time I watched she hadn't met half of the celebs yet.

And where does that leave her contractually - does she still trouser the full £120K even though she's flounced?

She's getting some cash but certainly not that much, talk of £15k.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
She's getting some cash but certainly not that much, talk of £15k.

£15k? That barely covers a weekend's worth of cakes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Craig Charles is set to quit the I'm A Celebrity - after being told his brother Dean has died.

Corrie star Craig, 50, was being informed of the death once he woke up on Thursday morning in Australia, late night UK time.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/im-celebrity-2014-craig-charles-4658629

Very sad to have to deal with that, it must be said.

ITV are now going to be very inconvenienced. Orange fat mess no-mark leaves and Ant and Dec have free reign to sneer away. Household name actor coming across as reasonable leaves one day later owing to a family bereavement and there isn't much they can do or say is there?

Time to wheel out a couple of American nobodies in their place. Ideally it'll be someone like a nothing actor who used to be the fat rozzer on the Rockford Files, and a tediously vacuous American former MTV presented from the 1990s.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Time to wheel out a couple of American nobodies in their place. Ideally it'll be someone like a nothing actor who used to be the fat rozzer on the Rockford Files, and a tediously vacuous American former MTV presented from the 1990s.

Shame Jim Rockford is dead he would have been good (If Jim is dead, the fat rozzer must be). Still, they could always wheel him out in his coffin and he could sit amongst crock creek in his coffin ala mister dead from Harry Enfield. Either that or challenging his ashes to do 'Terror tavern' and then cut back to the camp to see the reaction of the camp when he inevitably gets zero stars ''Jim's ashes tried his best but I'm starving''

Lets face it, they've bought everyone else in over the years, it's only a matter of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here