Illuminati Olympics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He did but he either ignores the difficult ones or just answers them with a question.

Mine wasn't a difficult or abusive question, it was just something I was wondering about. Well I suppose it might be difficult if he doesn't really believe in his own stuff, but I think we can safely say he does.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
i'm not in the system....so these "norms" don't apply to me. correct, i don't pay tax, correct, people "in the system" who lose their income have a problem.

my personal life is not for disclose to people on the internet who dish out insults like children. you again insults as you need answers to your questions.....heheh.

"how do you live like that? tell me now or i will call you names" grow up huh?

Brunswick revealed !

Attachments

• dr-evil.jpg
    dr-evil.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 35

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
i'm not in the system....so these "norms" don't apply to me. correct, i don't pay tax

So, given that you claim to have paid 300k in taxes during your life and yet now claim not to be "in the system", how exactly did you go about removing yourself from "the system".

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Can I ask a- genuine!- question in respect of the above?

We're quite clear that you have an extreme distaste for capitalism, profit, and- it seems- any kind of state governance, and fair enough, all joking aside, that's a belief you're entitled to in our society.

I'm just curious as to how things would work in your ideal society? I don't think you're advocating the communist/Marxist way of existing, or at least not that you've said. I'm interested to understand how you think we all should exist and flourish without the intervention of the powers that be. Genuinely.

a good question comes out of the clouds...........idealistically, authority is not required, nor is money, (but leaders will always flourish in different areas without need for regimented solid hierarchy) - people without authority do not run to chaotic "anarchy" (in the poor sense of the word anarchy) - people strive to create and improve things for their local area. people love being useful and innovative, its pretty much a natural state.

local areas looking after themselves and trading and co-operating with other local areas is a much better model than the current system.

the local areas need to behave like nature does; with co-existing diversity being paramount, preventing us from slipping into competition. All eco-systems have diversity that’s
integrated, that works together, and we should copy natural ecologies in the sense that they work best when they:

a) Are adapted to the specific region where they’re located.
b) Have no one system taking over the surrounding systems.
c) Are open non-destructive exchanges between the parallel systems.

place it in your pipe, and smoke away.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
So, given that you claim to have paid 300k in taxes during your life and yet now claim not to be "in the system", how exactly did you go about removing yourself from "the system".

one foot in front of the other......but you need some scissors, some of the tentacles try and leech onto one......

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

one foot in front of the other......but you need some scissors, some of the tentacles try and leech onto one......

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Cases like brunswick are really disappointing as they have identified some very significant problems with society. However instead of being rational about it and understanding that humanity and its politics are simply flawed, but can be improved, they create a fictitious group and blame all our faults upon them. War, inequality, corruption etc - The illuminati are to blame, not humanity - ridiculous.

Hi Mustafa, likewise, from my perception, i see your case as dissapointing - you have joined many dots, but are missing some key items.

i disagree humanity is to be blamed for wars. Humanity didn't fund both sides and then stir it up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
i can totally 100% assure you i am not. whats the point? why would i have these views if was lying, think about it.

I can 100% tell you that you are a complete and utter bullshitter. This was your post in the Denver killings thread.

The Denver killer is clearly a very very sick young Man. - Page 2

ahh, back from my ban.......(been training with the reserves and got fined too)....

So you're out the system yet signed up with the reserves and fined too. How did that happen? Please everyone, stop indulging this serial bullshitter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
a good question comes out of the clouds...........idealistically, authority is not required, nor is money, (but leaders will always flourish in different areas without need for regimented solid hierarchy) - people without authority do not run to chaotic "anarchy" (in the poor sense of the word anarchy) - people strive to create and improve things for their local area. people love being useful and innovative, its pretty much a natural state.

local areas looking after themselves and trading and co-operating with other local areas is a much better model than the current system.

the local areas need to behave like nature does; with co-existing diversity being paramount, preventing us from slipping into competition. All eco-systems have diversity that’s
integrated, that works together, and we should copy natural ecologies in the sense that they work best when they:

a) Are adapted to the specific region where they’re located.
b) Have no one system taking over the surrounding systems.
c) Are open non-destructive exchanges between the parallel systems.

place it in your pipe, and smoke away.

Looks like the wet summer has one interesting effect, seems like the Magic Mushrooms have come early.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Well that's four faults for a refusal, back up and have another try at answering.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I can 100% tell you that you are a complete and utter bullshitter. This was your post in the Denver killings thread.

The Denver killer is clearly a very very sick young Man. - Page 2

So you're out the system yet signed up with the reserves and fined too. How did that happen? Please everyone, stop indulging this serial bullshitter.

are you a little slow??? that post was sarcasm and humor at getting a straight red card from this site.....(for reasons still unknown to me).

oh, you make me smile so much....:bowdown:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
if you do not know yourself how to get out of the system, i am not going to give you satisfaction of opening up my story.

And therein lies the problem. You berate the system constantly so it would be expected that you would want as many people as possible to live outside the system and eventually break the system. Yet you give no evidence that you really do live outside the system or any guidance on how to do it. That means you're either a down right liar or an "I'm all right Jack" twat.

Edit - you still haven't said how you get to the Amex ?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
And therein lies the problem. You berate the system constantly so it would be expected that you would want as many people as possible to live outside the system and eventually break the system. Yet you give no evidence that you really do live outside the system or any guidance on how to do it. That means you're either a down right liar or an "I'm all right Jack" twat.

its a tricky one WS, i want to say - but so many on here have pigeon holed me theres no point, and your a bit of a tit to be fair....hmmm, research (worldwide) sustainable living, sustainable buildings, free land, free energy, growing food, moneyless exchanging etc.....

the system is going to break itself soon anyway, those who got out and set up sustainably are doing a good thing IMO.

to get out the system is really just a decision, the logistics of cutting the ropes are just that, logistics.

[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] improvement? heheh

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
are you a little slow??? that post was sarcasm and humor at getting a straight red card from this site.....(for reasons still unknown to me).

oh, you make me smile so much....:bowdown:

I get what you're saying in answer to my question, and idealistically, wouldn't that be great.

But I think the human race has evolved too far in too many ways for any group bigger than a bunch of remote tribesmen to live in the way you advocate. You could not persuade a significant group of modern day humans to live that way because people have lived for thousands of years under the belief that there is more out there for you if you strive for it. More money, more possessions, more happiness (?), at least that's the dream that's sold to people. Sure, you might get a few idealistic types trying to set up some sort of existence within their own bubble, but I'm convinced that our society at least is too far down an evolutionary line to accept an existence whereby they were to lose the luxuries that they believe they've earned or are entitled to, and everything you have is shared, swapped, earned etc from within the central goodwill of a group.

I don't know if we all seek more all the time- plenty of us, while we moan at times, are generally accepting or content with things the way they are- but there are certainly those who by their very nature will always want to be bigger, better, richer than the next person, however unpalatable that is. Some are more equal than others, as was once famously said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports