Illuminati Olympics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

most people were not happy with poll tax, then a PR marketing campaign changed it to council tax and then a new tone of baaaa was heard.

home education HAS to follow the curriculum and is monitored.

without a motor vehicle one uses trains and coaches - again massive corporate profits.

your tax is used for wars you have no say in.

one cannot stop work with the council tax, bills, and mortgage......they will become homeless quickly.

i threw my pension paperwork in the bin a few years ago, won't be around in 20 years......again - another part of fraud - i know someone who paid in for 20 years and recently retured, "oh sorry, the economy not so good, you only get £130 a month..." Total robery.

i know some are not compulsary, but how many families in the uk do you know without a car or tv? 1 in 200?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
people pay for water so the corporations make billions in profit....this is, objectively, a form of slavery, one can call it capitalism or dress it up with other words, but it is a form of slavery.

char_56560.jpg

"You see, the corporations finance Team America. And then Team America goes out, and the corporations sit there in their- in their corporation buildings, and, see, they're all corporation-y, and they make money"

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Capitalism wasn't planned as a scheme to mug everyone off by some secret society, on the contrary. We owe so much of our modern world to capitalism. Since it began it has been an exceptional economic model which transformed the quality of lives of almost everyone. Compare our lives today to how they were 100, 200 years ago.

However, as Marx predicted, it has reached its sell by date. Instead of rewarding society, it is only really rewarding the rich. There is no illuminati, there is only the rich - the bankers, the shareholders, the inherent billionaires and millionaires. They don't regularly meet up to organise crazy schemes like you suggest, they just get on with enjoying their luxurious lifestyles. Yes, they want to sustain their excessive lifestyles. Yes, they probably want to make more money. But this is just how the world is, we live in a capitalist world which was inherited from previous generations and at the moment it is impossible to escape it, because world order depends on it. If there is an organisation sustaining this capitalist system, it's the banking system and the politics surrounding it - not an illuminati, knights templar or any other secret organisation.

totally understand this line of thought, and contains some wisdom for sure.

but, the knights templar in the 1400's got many banking dynasties to sign up to them......this is a good place to start some research.

there is not only rich ppl having luxury, watch the (ficticious) movie, eyes wide shut, this contains some clues, so much so that the director was killed soon afterwards.

in my opinion there is a layer that sits above shareholders and billionaires.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
there is not only rich ppl having luxury, watch the (ficticious) movie, eyes wide shut, this contains some clues, so much so that the director was killed soon afterwards.

Stanley Kubrick was murdered!?

I thought he died of a heart attack....

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Given the standard of spelling and grammar in your posts, it is clear you were not forced to go to school!

I'll leave others to take the rest of this post to bits..... :mad:

Actually a lot of that is true. I don't think it's part of a global conspiracy mind you.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
totally understand this line of thought, and contains some wisdom for sure.

but, the knights templar in the 1400's got many banking dynasties to sign up to them......this is a good place to start some research.

in my opinion there is a layer that sits above shareholders and billionaires.

Can I ask a- genuine!- question in respect of the above?

We're quite clear that you have an extreme distaste for capitalism, profit, and- it seems- any kind of state governance, and fair enough, all joking aside, that's a belief you're entitled to in our society.

I'm just curious as to how things would work in your ideal society? I don't think you're advocating the communist/Marxist way of existing, or at least not that you've said. I'm interested to understand how you think we all should exist and flourish without the intervention of the powers that be. Genuinely.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
home education HAS to follow the curriculum and is monitored.

Which just shows how much you know about it - no it doesn't and it is VERY lightly monitored to ensure the children aren't just not getting an education.

one cannot stop work with the council tax, bills, and mortgage......they will become homeless quickly.

Says the person who says he doesn't pay council tax nor a mortgage. According to you it's possible to have an income without either working or paying tax but all of a sudden you're stating people would be homeless if they didn't have a job, pay income tax and other taxes.

Quite frankly you're full of bullshit.

You still haven't answered how you avoid paying VAT given all services and most goods have it added.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Says the person who says he doesn't pay council tax nor a mortgage. According to you it's possible to have an income without either working or paying tax but all of a sudden you're stating people would be homeless if they didn't have a job, pay income tax and other taxes.

i'm not in the system....so these "norms" don't apply to me. correct, i don't pay tax, correct, people "in the system" who lose their income have a problem.

my personal life is not for disclose to people on the internet who dish out insults like children. you again insults as you need answers to your questions.....heheh.

"how do you live like that? tell me now or i will call you names" grow up huh?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It sounds like you have a problem with capitalism & the politics that surrounds it. I agree with much of what you said there, but the problem isn't some unknown illuminati group. It's the capitalist system and the rich elite who do everything they can to sustain it.

Good call, you are right, the Illuminati are hiding in the least obvious place, in the open !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i'm not in the system....so these "norms" don't apply to me. correct, i don't pay tax, correct, people "in the system" who lose their income have a problem.

my personal life is not for disclose to people on the internet who dish out insults like children. you again insults as you need answers to your questions.....heheh.

"how do you live like that? tell me now or i will call you names" grow up huh?

Would you consider 'parasite' an insult, if that were levelled at you?

If you are not just making up fairy tales, and you actually do avoid any taxes, then that's what I'd consider you.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Would you consider 'parasite' an insult, if that were levelled at you?

If you are not just making up fairy tales, and you actually do avoid any taxes, then that's what I'd consider you.

i have paid over £300k tax in my life, much more than many will in their whole lives.

i take nothing from the english goverment.

wow, you read the daily mail as well.......eeek. "tax dodgers areparasites, we should all pay towards 20bn trident nuclear program, and wars." lol.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i have paid over £300k tax in my life, much more than many will in their whole lives.

wow, you read the daily mail as well.......eeek. "tax dodgers areparasites, we should all pay towards 20bn trident nuclear program, and wars." lol.

Did you see my last question? :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

You want to keep your private affairs private and then make a statement like this.

You MUST take something from the system even if it's only when you visit the Amex. Unless you levitate your way to the stadium you can't but avoid either using a road, a train track or a pavement that has been paid for by tax payers money and is maintained by the authorities. You get the insults from me and others because you make completely wild claims that are impossible and NEVER back them up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You are very odd.

1. £10k a year, for 30 years. Are we meant to be impressed by that? It's hardly out of the ordinary, and certainly not 'more than many pay in their whole lives'. Either way, we don't get to choose when we decide we've paid our share.

2. Yes you do. Regardless of where or how you live, you are benefitting from roads, policing, environment agency and all manner of other essential services.

3. No. You couldn't be more wrong there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports