Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In fairness the HWT reference as a poll option is a bit harsh. He has acknowledged that he does this mainly due to his autism - and in fairness it’s better to ignore people who are going to upset you/cause actual distress.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it's a good function to have for the weakest among us to be able to use. The one(s) with the most fragile ego that can only survive in an echo chamber and has to tell everyone about it seems to need it the most.

Agree with you on the politics side.

Separately, there are some folk who consistently only seem to post bitter crap in their hate of other peoples of the UK/world or other clubs. Like clockwork, dog whistling each other. Rarely anything positive to say about anything. NSC should be enjoyable, ignore listing these angry middle aged men/women, helps achieve that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agree with you on the politics side.

Separately, there are some folk who consistently only seem to post bitter crap in their hate of other peoples of the UK/world or other clubs. Like clockwork, dog whistling each other. Rarely anything positive to say about anything. NSC should be enjoyable, ignore listing these angry middle aged men/women, helps achieve that.

I suspect you are replying to a dig at me.

Not that I can (or want to) read it ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I suspect you are replying to a dig at me.

Not that I can (or want to) read it ???

I wasn’t :smile:

But I’ve always understood exactly where you’re coming from with your ignore listings. Only you would know of course, but it may not strictly be a spectrum thing.

You have a kind spirit, you don’t come on nsc to read shit from racists, spiteful haters (not necessary politics), saddo’s sitting there in their y-fronts posting thick as shit tropes.

To me your thinking’s completely normal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wasn’t :smile:

But I’ve always understood exactly where you’re coming from with your ignore listings. Only you would know of course, but it may not strictly be a spectrum thing.

You have a kind spirit, you don’t come on nsc to read shit from racists, spiteful haters (not necessary politics), saddo’s sitting there in their y-fronts posting thick as shit tropes.

To me your thinking’s completely normal.

:kiss:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What’s [MENTION=28109]Wellesley[/MENTION] posted?

:lolol:

It's true. He used to give me so many thumbs up that if I said something funny to my wife at home or a mate down the pub, he'd be outside the window signalling to me with his thumb in the air. Then he found out I was a Brexiteer and his hate campaign began. Poor chap. :lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Yes. He cannot tolerate anyone that doesn't share his views and turns very passive aggressive. Why else would he (supposedly) ignore so many? Be careful, if you converse with me, your name will go on ze list!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not that it's any of your business, but I wear boxers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes. He cannot tolerate anyone that doesn't share his views and turns very passive aggressive. Why else would he (supposedly) ignore so many?

Online and in real life, he’s a good bloke imho.

The problem with the Remain-Brexit thing and nsc demonstrates this to a tee, is that many on both sides made it personal.

Why your focus on him? From what I’ve seen over these last 7 years, he dipped in and out of the politics/EU threads and usually gave rational arguments. Whereas you and others were at each others throats on a daily basis.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you used to be incredibly stubborn :lolol:
I imagine I still am. If someone wants to argue with me I'm usually game.

What was your crime to be on ignore list do you reckon?
On whose? HWT has had me ignore before for health reasons. I don't blame him. It appears I'm on Mental's list, which can only be a good thing. They don't like my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here