Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] iFour Christmas Game

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Like I said when the penny dropped for the 6 rings it would be a real d’oh moment. Ffs so bloody obvious in the end.

Done for another year.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Like I said when the penny dropped for the 6 rings it would be a real d’oh moment. Ffs so bloody obvious in the end.

Done for another year.
I just made the fatal mistake on clicking on another of the ones below it. 'Find 99 TV shows' :eek:

I may be some time...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
79/80

I still can't work out what the X is, despite the clues here.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
is the green hat Robin Hood related? - No, think Christmas film.
newspaper - It's fake news
a second item on the Monroe picture, not the guy - Two clues, not sure which one you are missing, who is the picture of? And who is famous for that style of art
two on the right chalkboard - reverse one of the clues to find the answer. Other one it might help knowing the native language of Graham Potters biggest fan.
Jordon - what is their real name
feeling thick actually

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
First one of these that I've actually completed. Needed some help from here with some of the clues of course as some are very tenuous, but got there in the end. I'm now tempted to go back to the previous ones and see if I can get any more of those done.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Getting there with this, but stuck on the heart and ear. Couldn't sleep I was thinking about it so much!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Getting there with this, but stuck on the heart and ear. Couldn't sleep I was thinking about it so much!
Reverse the body parts from what you've typed and the answer should come flying into your brain.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Got about 12 but that is hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here