Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Blackburn clap your hands!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No way will it be anywhere near that low, I'd guess around the 500 mark.

Reckon so. We got about 400 there last year during a fairly average run of form; on a Tuesday night; and while most of the country was covered in snow.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm hoping for a big crowd, to get maximum exposure for our banner.

Should be passing Ewood Park about 8pm.

zumanara.jpg

<spits out drink>

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reckon so. We got about 400 there last year during a fairly average run of form; on a Tuesday night; and while most of the country was covered in snow.

That was a ridiculous night. I drove all the way to Lancashire- took about 5hrs ish- watched the game, laughed at the locals when our 96th minute equaliser went in, got threatened with being stabbed by some friendly Blackburnians ("We don't like queers in Blackburn"), and then drove swiftly home again.

Meanwhile, in Sussex, the snow flumped it down for a couple of hours, hundreds of cars got stuck on the A27 & A23, & my brother took 4hrs to drive from Crawley to Burgess Hill as the roads were all iced up :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That was a ridiculous night. I drove all the way to Lancashire- took about 5hrs ish- watched the game, laughed at the locals when our 96th minute equaliser went in, got threatened with being stabbed by some friendly Blackburnians ("We don't like queers in Blackburn"), and then drove swiftly home again.

Meanwhile, in Sussex, the snow flumped it down for a couple of hours, hundreds of cars got stuck on the A27 & A23, & my brother took 4hrs to drive from Crawley to Burgess Hill as the roads were all iced up :lolol:

It was worth it just for Spanish Dave's penalty which got him trending on Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here