Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were stuck on a desert island!!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Which other poster would you like to be stuck on the island with?

Which 1 piece of music would you take?

And what luxury item would you want with you?

Mine would be Easy 10 for his humour, Avenged Sevenfolds "afterlife" as the music and a decent knife as my luxury item.

What are yours?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Which other poster would you like to be stuck on the island with?

Which 1 piece of music would you take?

And what luxury item would you want with you?

Mine would be Easy 10 for his humour, Avenged Sevenfolds "afterlife" as the music and a decent knife as my luxury item.

What are yours?

Is'nt there something a bit odd about wanting to be stuck on a desert island with another bloke from an internet forum? Does Mrs Steward know about these fantasy's?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
another arse lick thread, if stuck on a desert island i certainly wouldn't want to be stuck with a bloke from NSC

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
BAG
Your all I Have. Snow Patrol
A machete
:thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would like to be stuck with that tennis girl poster from the early 80's, something nice to cast your eyes on from time to time and it won't chew your ear off because the palm tree hedge needs clipping or there are too many sea shells on the beach making it look untidy...as for a piece of music, possibly the title music from desert island discs...just to set the scene, and as for a useful item...can I have a tea pot and an endless supply of tea...just to make it seem a bit more civilised!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I would like to be stuck with that tennis girl poster from the early 80's, something nice to cast your eyes on from time to time and it won't chew your ear off because the palm tree hedge needs clipping or there are too many sea shells on the beach making it look untidy...as for a piece of music, possibly the title music from desert island discs...just to set the scene, and as for a useful item...can I have a tea pot and an endless supply of tea...just to make it seem a bit more civilised!

:lolol: You do know the tennis poster girl is now a man don't you ??

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id like to be stuck with elder for england :love:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Freddy Goodwin with a Motown CD.

and my computer ???????

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You:love:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Poster: You know who you are.
Music: God save the Queen.
Luxury item: Either my latex sprung pillow or my YSL touche eclat. (That's posh make up to you boys who may not be familiar).

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
QUOTE=Paxton Dazo;2698827]Freddy Goodwin with a Motown CD.

and my computer ???????[/QUOTE]

Cheers lad, I'm touched.

Apart from being a lovely guy, I can talk bollocks for hours and know absolutly everything of unimportance.

It would be a paradise for me being able to start conversations with "When i was a lad..." or "During the war...." or "That's an old song..." without having my kids groaning!

:bla:[:bla:[:bla:[

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here