Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you were Graham Potter and you were offered the Chelsea job would you take it?

If you were Graham Potter and you were offered the Chelsea job would you take it?

• Yes, all day long

Votes: 131 35.9%
  • No, I'm staying put for now

Votes: 234 64.1%

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm not such thread to post this on as there's so many on Potter at the moment and the Russia/Ukraine one seemed inappropriate for what is essentially a flippant comment.

But...

This is basically Putin's fault isn't it?

If he hadn't invaded Ukraine, the west wouldn't have sanctioned Russia, the Oligarchs would have been left to Oligarch, Abrhamovic would still be Chelsea owner and Potter wouldn't have verbally agreed a deal with Chelsea.

Just another reason to dislike the prick.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You have to wonder if this deal was done weeks ago, Chelsea sweetening the deal by paying way more than we expected for Cucurella, the Gilmour and Colwill signings etc, all went through quickly with no bargaining or hold ups...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1567828911349800960[/tweet]

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
At BHAFC GP is left to his own devices , he does things his way left alone by TB -No interference , does he really believe Todd Boehly will do the same ? . I can see assistants and assistants to assistants being slowly introduced with a view to overseeing everything that GP does , bloody Americans thinking they understand football .

Agree, hasn't Boehly appointed himself Director of football and is responsible for a lot of these recent signings

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I am not sure what thread to post this on. I was talking to a Chelsea fan this morning and he was saying how surprised he was that Tuchel was sacked and wasn't quite sure if Potter was the one to take his place but did say that Potter was a very good manager and BHA play attractive football. He also said that last year he saw Potter and Pep in the same car at a petrol station in Lancing and said a quick hello to both. I assume that Pep came down to Lancing Training Centre and that Pep needed petrol and Potter decided to show him where a local station was. And went with him to continue talking with him.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here