Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] If you thought some of the posts on NSC were stupid……

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
daft question, everyone knows the planes were holograms and not real. :rolleyes: :dunce:
It's incredible that there are folk in the U.S that actually peddle that story. Same as the folk who call grieving parents of school shootings liars.

There are some questions unanswered about that day, true. But thousands lost their lives on those planes and in those buildings. Those peddling these myths need to be taken down in the courts for everything they have.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
On a job yesterday installing a replacement electric shower, I said to the the customer a 40’s something lady joking of course ‘ once I’ve taken the new shower out of the box and fixed it to the wall it has to rest for four weeks before you can use it. ‘ she said well we’ve got used to using the bath so it won’t be to much of an inconvenience 🤣

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Nope, I've two twenty something daughters....I've reached peak level for the amount of stupid I can take :facepalm:
Whereas you and your son/s are from a completely different gene pool Einstein?! 😁

If there is a difference in stupidity between the sexes, then in my considerable experience you’ve got it the wrong way round!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Whereas you and your son/s are from a completely different gene pool Einstein?! 😁

If there is a difference in stupidity between the sexes, then in my considerable experience you’ve got it the wrong way round!
Nope, just girls.
Anyway, boys are a different type of stupid.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Don’t get it?

Everyone knows the planes passed through thousands of tons of steel and glass and then continued on their journey the other side unscathed.

They walk amongst us.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
A lot of people are daft it’s not just some Americans . Have you ever spoken to a Russian who lives in the countryside for example .

To help explain Americans better I would say like many big countries there is a big gulf between the well educated and the not so well educated .

In big cosmopolitan cities like New York , LA, Chicago etc there are lots of people that end up going to university or other equivalent (ish) higher education courses . These people have a much better understanding of the world and politics in general .

At the other level you have more deprived places like Memphis , Detroit etc where the majority of people don’t go onto higher education, don’t have enough decent role models and hold very simplistic world views.

It’s not just America that’s the same in a lot of countries but obviously America has a big population & speak English so it’s more noticeable.

I am trying my best to educate folks..

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A lot of people are daft it’s not just some Americans . Have you ever spoken to a Russian who lives in the countryside for example .

To help explain Americans better I would say like many big countries there is a big gulf between the well educated and the not so well educated .

In big cosmopolitan cities like New York , LA, Chicago etc there are lots of people that end up going to university or other equivalent (ish) higher education courses . These people have a much better understanding of the world and politics in general .

At the other level you have more deprived places like Memphis , Detroit etc where the majority of people don’t go onto higher education, don’t have enough decent role models and hold very simplistic world views.

It’s not just America that’s the same in a lot of countries but obviously America has a big population & speak English so it’s more noticeable.

I am trying my best to educate folks..
Stand by, you’re going to get some pelters 🤦‍♂️

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
try putting "girl maths" into google and see what it produces

anything under £5 is basically free apparently
Is girl maths like when my missus uses my Amex to buy a new outfit and then proudly announces that she’s saved me £40 coz John Lewis had 20% off?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I think its right to remember one of our own r.i.p R E

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here