Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had a massive todger and had to pay £2 for bigger pants to accommodate it...

If you had a massive todger and had to pay more for bigger pants, would you moan?

• Yes, yes I would moan. Outrageous profiteering.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • No, no I wouldn't. I'd be smiling.

Votes: 42 77.8%

• Total voters

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I was talking about the bra thing with the missus last night and aparantly its not only M&S that charges more for larger bras nearly all of them do!

And bras that are HUGE cost about £30-£40 EACH!!!

Why not? I fully agree that if a product costs more to make, it should be more expensive to buy. I can't understand the fuss over this at all.

What I really hate though is that fat bastards on planes get their excess tonnes of lard flown around for the same price as my missus who weighs 45kg. Yet when she goes over her luggage allowance by 5kg she gets charged! Then the fat slobs moan that the seats are too small. Fly First then you greedy, miserable, whining pie gobbling cunt.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why not? I fully agree that if a product costs more to make, it should be more expensive to buy. I can't understand the fuss over this at all.

What I really hate though is that fat bastards on planes get their excess tonnes of lard flown around for the same price as my missus who weighs 45kg. Yet when she goes over her luggage allowance by 5kg she gets charged! Then the fat slobs moan that the seats are too small. Fly First then you greedy, miserable, whining pie gobbling cunt.
:lolol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I know it's a sweeping generalisation, but given that big tits are quite often fat tits, and obesity is more prevalent among people with not a lot of money, you would think it would make economic sense to make big bras cheaper?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I just go commando, and get trousers that are baggy to the knees.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I have a massive cock and I don't think it's fair...

massivecock.jpg

He doesn't even wear underpants...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you go into Subway wanting a footlong, it stands to reason that you pay more for it than you do for a 6" sub.

You don't ask for the footlong at the same price on the basis that your appetite is larger than somebody else's.

Remember, fatties: it's your HANDS, not your GLANDS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here