Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you could go back in time and attend ANY BHAFC fixture, which one would you choose?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
You really need to clarify at what point in the fixture. Obvious choice for more fairly recent times would be Hereford when final whistle went.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hereford, just to experience it again knowing the outcome was safe. Might be more enjoyable that way.

Or the 83 Cup Final, as I didn't go due to my dad being off work at the time. I said it didn't matter as we would go when we reached the final again. Hopefully it will happen one day but he won't be around to see it :cry:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
83 Cup Final
Hereford
First Amex League game vs Doncaster - stupid "friends" wedding.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hereford - as I didn’t go….
Chelsea - home - just loved it
Sheff Wed - home - 1976 - I was probably too young to appreciate the significance

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Hereford. Wasn’t there, massive regret. Feel very self conscious of the fact that I wasn’t there when talking to other Brighton fans- not just on here but when meeting random Brighton fans in my home town. Always got a Skint 25 Zamora shirt or a skint replica - wouldn’t buy a sandtex though because I didn’t go- seems disrespectful to those who went if I wore one. Probably overthinking things
I didn't go to Hereford but I went to many other games that season in my Sandtex shirt which i still have. The thought of me wearing it being disrespectful to those who did go is, quite frankly, ridiculous. Or because it is a genuine shirt from the time does that make it ok?

I admit though that squeezing it over my somewhat larger frame now would be ridiculous.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ve enjoyed games for different reasons not just for what happened on the pitch. Going away with all the lads I have some great memories. Bmuff away way back in the 80’s I remember playing five aside after the game back in Littlehampton with a bunch of other Albion fans. Completely random events took place on many away games it was great fun. So I would probably pick one of those just for the nostalgia rather than what the team managed.
The McShane 1-0 was great day an all day session followed by absolute scenes my favourite Palace game by far, that would be up there.

For me the play off final in 2004, one of those very rare occasions where we win a big final. I did something really nutty and took my 5-month old daughter to the Millennium and far from being a disaster waiting to happen doing that, it was a joyful experience the entire day. I still laugh at being gay baited by Bristol fans before the game while actually carrying recent offspring, errr

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The Wigan promotion game for me too. It's the one game I was truly gutted to miss since moving away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here