Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Wilfried decides to be a bit Tom Daley

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That's the way Zaha Zaha,..... I dive it, Zaha zaha..... That's the way Zaha zaha............. I dive it Zaha Zaha...:D

jack phillips

Jul 16, 2011
Sussex
palace away

zaha werever he maybe ,
he's a better dive then tom daley,

m-
u-
r-
r-
a-
y-
kick the judas to the sky'
with a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone
crystal palace f### off home

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
A simple..

He dives from the left
He dives from the right
That boy Zaha
Makes Daley look shite

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Slightly more than 200. Idiot.

Not many more though was it, the point being it was a very small minority and it's pathetic that you have to bring it into a debate about 2 football teams and their respective fans. And thinking about it now in more detail, your 'point' is totally irrational anyway because just because the incident was in Croydon doesn't mean the perpetrators were 100% Palace fans does it? I know quite a few Palace that live in Brighton and 2 Brighton fans that live near the Croydon area for example. You must live in a fantasy world if you think everyone supports there local team, you should know that as a third of the fans in your very own stadium don't even support Brighton first and foremost!

D

Deleted member 18477

Not many more though was it, the point being it was a very small minority and it's pathetic that you have to bring it into a debate about 2 football teams and their respective fans. And thinking about it now in more detail, your 'point' is totally irrational anyway because just because the incident was in Croydon doesn't mean the perpetrators were 100% Palace fans does it? I know quite a few Palace that live in Brighton and 2 Brighton fans that live near the Croydon area for example. You must live in a fantasy world if you think everyone supports there local team, you should know that as a third of the fans in your very own stadium don't even support Brighton first and foremost!

Palace fans :lolol:

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
If Wilfried decides to be a bit Tom Daley.... I think FFS Murray will penalty kick it into your goal, is the correct answer if that was a question...

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
No. Yobs burning their own town down is a fact. We all saw it on tele remember!

My balls are loaded and ready just for you... :safeway:

AWWW WAS IT ON THE TV? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ON YOU TUBE !!!!

YouTube

P.S. MURRAY STILL LIVES IN BRIGHTON (Says it all really :wanker: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here