Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we went up, who would you keep?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Keep any still in contract I think, maybe loan one or 2 out, as we need to evolve the squad, and realise we may go back down and need some of them the following year.

Of those whose contracts are up, I'd keep Barnes and Elphick if the wages were right, but let the rest go.

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The play offs could beckon, IF we did do it and make the Prem how many of the current squad would you stick with?

Brez-El Abd-Dunk-Calde-Reyes-Bridcutt-Lua Lua-Assulin-Rassak-Caskey-Vicente the rest are not good enough.Brez has the potential but would signCasper schmeichel as number 1

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Most of the squad i would keep, no point bringing in a whole new squad who havent played with each other before. Just let a couple of those out of contract go.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Brez-El Abd-Dunk-Calde-Reyes-Bridcutt-Lua Lua-Assulin-Rassak-Caskey-Vicente the rest are not good enough.Brez has the potential but would signCasper schmeichel as number 1

I'd question whether El-Abd would cut it in the prem. Looked to really struggle with andy carroll at liverpool IMO.

Buckley would surely be kept too. Both Greer and CMS could do a job too, but would be worth cashing in on CMS if the rumours of £5m bid from Reading prove to be true

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'd question whether El-Abd would cut it in the prem. Looked to really struggle with andy carroll at liverpool IMO.

Buckley would surely be kept too. Both Greer and CMS could do a job too, but would be worth cashing in on CMS if the rumours of £5m bid from Reading prove to be true

Would also include Buckley, would not have the sweaty socks

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

Personally don't believe CMS could cut it in the premiership. He can barely cut it in the championship.
Greer, Bridcutt, Vicente, Lualua I would keep for certain and I reckon Barnesy and Dunk could probably do a good job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here