Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we could get into Europe this season

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Of course we would love to make Europe every season, not only for the money that would bring, but for the prestige of it as well. Can we get to that point? With TB and Potter, anything is possible and yes the addition of another competion(The Conference League) should help with that as well.

As far as selling our prize assets, that is the way the football world works. Only a few teams in the world can constantly keep their best players and we are not one of them. However, what we are is a club where players can trust to come to and succeed with who he have in charge.

No use worrying and stressing about if we are gonna sell so and so this window or the next; enjoy them while they are here, wish them good luck when they leave, and always just keep in your mind no player is bigger than the club itself.

This is a fantastic time in the history of the Albion, enjoy it as a ton of other clubs are envious of where we are at I promise you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, it’s all about the money. I don’t mind the player turnover anyway.

This. I suspect only Citeh, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona can largely preclude sale of stars by virtue of status plus salaries on offer, and the rest of us can always expect someone* to come in with the money and cachet to prize away a player. ManUre should also be in the top tier, but alas their owners have shat on their own carpet, with the stink unlikely to dissipate for a while.

*But who? We may have lost players to Chelsea, Arse and Spuds, but I'd be surprised if any team below the top six can now succeed with a hostile bid for any of ours, under the price Tony approves. BDB doesn't count (I still see that as decent business).

It's when we start losing the likes of Mwepu to the likes of Wet Sham, Wolves and Everton that I'll start getting twitchy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here