Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we beat the drop

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
If we beat the drop, will the Adam's managerial part in this season be overlooked? I mean to say, is all forgiven and forgotten?
If we had gone down, no doubt the finger would have pointed at Micky, and would have tarnished his BHAFC legacy. If we stay up, does this wipe his slate clean?

My opinion - The man is still a legend, and if we survive, I'll happily remember him storming the touch line all those years ago...

... Your thoughts?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If we beat the drop, will the Adam's managerial part in this season be overlooked? I mean to say, is all forgiven and forgotten?
If we had gone down, no doubt the finger would have pointed at Micky, and would have tarnished his BHAFC legacy. If we stay up, does this wipe his slate clean?

My opinion - The man is still a legend, and if we survive, I'll happily remember him storming the touch line all those years ago...

... Your thoughts?

Micky's complacency this season was breathtaking and he seemed incapable of motivating either himself or the players. Should have been sacked earlier.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
No he got us into the mess we are in and had it not been for the pure genuis of russle slade and players who care we would of been DEAD by now no doubt about it.
All adams did was make our 2 star players injury prone...but he's a nice guy

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hate to say it but if Micky had stayed for even another game we would deffo be down this season.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Micky's complacency this season was breathtaking and he seemed incapable of motivating either himself or the players. Should have been sacked earlier.

Totally agree,he even looked bored and disinterested before one of the pre-season friendlies I watched in July.I said to my wife,this does not look promising!!Shame I was correct!:annoyed:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we beat the drop, will the Adam's managerial part in this season be overlooked?
... Your thoughts?

More relevant .............will Knight`s part in the season be overlooked ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Slade keeps us up, then perhaps Micky could come back in the summer and have another go ? I'm sure he's had plenty of time now to go away and think about what he's done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here