Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If this doesn't get you excited for next season...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great to see so many corkers. Good to see Pascal's goal against Everton's Keystone Kops included. That'll please @Thunder Bolt (y).

Shame not to see Encisco's MotD Goal of the Season from it's origins with JS. The excerpt misses the slick ball progression from Colwill. - RDZ filth in action.

This video has the whole thing from about 4:50. It's also immediately preceded by (not ready for the EPL - (C) NSC) Buonanotte Kinkladzying his way through the Champions' defence.

'Goodnight' put in some fantastic performances towards the end of the season. I reckon he could be a big player for the Albion for next season...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
'Goodnight' put in some fantastic performances towards the end of the season. I reckon he could be a big player for the Albion for next season...
Looks very good in the central role, rather than subbing for Solly on the right. What with him and Enciso, and now Joao Pedro too, had Ali Mac stayed, he'd have struggled to get chances in his preferred advanced role.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
As others have said, there has surely never been a better crop of goals for Albion fans to choose from.

Some good shouts for “bubbling under” goals, and I’d like to nominate Mac’s flick against Boro.

Pascal’s against Everton wins most amusing; I never tire of watching that. I think some Everton fan set it to the Benny Hill music, which makes it even better, but can’t be bothered to look for it 😀

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jury's out on that one. Pascal's finally passing to him now (hopefully not because of Just Following Orders) which must be a taken as some sort of positive I suppose

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Great to see so many corkers. Good to see Pascal's goal against Everton's Keystone Kops included. That'll please @Thunder Bolt (y).

Shame not to see Encisco's MotD Goal of the Season from it's origins with JS. The excerpt misses the slick ball progression from Colwill. - RDZ filth in action.

This video has the whole thing from about 4:50. It's also immediately preceded by (not ready for the EPL - (C) NSC) Buonanotte Kinkladzying his way through the Champions' defence.

But even that hasn't got the whole minute we had the ball before that, before ultimately passing it back to Steele to use the other side of the pitch!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here