Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a riot to start in brighton

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jack Wills , Cybercandy , then Jack Wills again to get some stuff that fits me after eating all the Cybercandy stuff..

D

Deleted member 18477

Dear oh dear! All seriousness aside I'd go for some suits, designer watches and casual clothes. Not worth knicking anything that can be 'traced'.

D

Deleted member 18477

For the very first time since it went up I find myself NOT wanting to burn down the Goldstone retail park actually. Anyone else?

Went there today. The BK drive thru is as easy as a Sunday morning. Even took a look in comet at a new fridge freezer! No anger towards that place at all! I'm with you on that now.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
If there was a riot in Haywards Heath there'd be nothing worth pinching what with all the charity shops.

D

Deleted member 18477

And these 'items ' can't be?

nowhere near as easily as a phone/computer/electrical goods that the pikeys are taking from london. anyway it was just silly talk, obviously i would 'take' nothing!

bn2

Aug 10, 2011
I wouldn't have time to get to the riot as I would still be stuck in Bennetts Field after the match. 1h 10 to get out of the car park tonight.

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
to think that looting and ruining peoples hard earned business and lives is funny is disgraceful , you should really think about what you are saying here and be ashamed of yourselves and grow up .

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
brightonian finest,

ffs mate - leave it. Come up here to London and witness it for real and you
might have a different less ridiculous infantile perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here