Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a post-match "lap of honour/appreciation" thing tonight - would you see it?

If there was a post-match "lap of honour/appreciation" thing tonight - would you see it?

• Yes, yes I will.

Votes: 71 65.1%
  • No, no I won't.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • It depends on the result (or something else)

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nice to see quite a few fans staying. It's strange 15 minutes late starting and staying being for the lap of honour and I'm home just 20 minutes later than I am normally for a mid week match.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nice to see quite a few fans staying. It's strange 15 minutes late starting and staying being for the lap of honour and I'm home just 20 minutes later than I am normally for a mid week match.

Agreed - about the same. Well worth the extra 20 mins too. Great night out.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
there were more left in the East during the lap of honour than for some of the recent league games. Nice to see.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did anyone stay long enough to hear what Nathan Jones said at the very end? - No, neither did I...

Yes I did. He was very passionate, very pro the Albion, very much 'this is our club, this is our stadium, this is what we fought for for so many years'. No problems there for me.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent

Very strange, I clapped the players during their lap and only left when the last player had left the pitch (actually, think it might have been Oscar), I was only 10 minutes later getting home to the Romney Marsh in Kent.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes I did. He was very passionate, very pro the Albion, very much 'this is our club, this is our stadium, this is what we fought for for so many years'. No problems there for me.

Agreed. He came across extremely passionate about the club and the twelve year fight to get the Amex.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Did anyone stay long enough to hear what Nathan Jones said at the very end? - No, neither did I...

He came across very well. May not be everyone's favourite but he came across last night like a man who cared about the club and the direction it is heading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here