Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] If there was a General Election tomorrow ?

Who would you vote for

• Conservative

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • SNP

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Green

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Other Party/Independent

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Wouldn't vote/spoil paper

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
For first time ever (and have voted since 1979) it would be a spoilt vote to let my local MP what I think of his Party.
I've tried to reply to this post a few times, and haven't but I think I will go with

Don't vote for him, use your vote to get more of the same, that'll certainly show him how angry you are :)

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It would have to be Labour, unless Lib Dems made a sudden impact.

It would be a groundbreaking Tory loss if it were to happen as my constituency has been Tory for over 100years.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Vote Green as I'm in Lucas land and think it's good to have her voice in Parliament. Otherwise I can't imagine looking at this Government and choosing to sit the next General Election out. Just how bad do things have to get to make you vote for a change?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
He’s awful.

Thankfully I’m in Lucas land.

I wish the Greens would make a longterm concerted effort to get their second MP (for BKT). I met their candidate in 2015, he was a lightweight with zero charisma.
Tbf, I've had dealings with a few of the greens & they have an alarming amount of proper loons. Some quite sinister.
I think Caroline Lucas is a one off, sadly

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I've tried to reply to this post a few times, and haven't but I think I will go with

Don't vote for him, use your vote to get more of the same, that'll certainly show him how angry you are :)
Don't quite understand your post. I think it is clear that a spoilt vote means I don't want any of them.

Arundel & South Downs will never be anything but Tory but a vastly reduced majority in such a safe seat may concentrate some minds...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tbf, I've had dealings with a few of the greens & they have an alarming amount of proper loons. Some quite sinister.
I think Caroline Lucas is a one off, sadly
The BKT candidate I met fitted that description. A strange character, who got into party politics later in life, without a practical bone in his body and slippery.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't quite understand your post. I think it is clear that a spoilt vote means I don't want any of them.

Arundel & South Downs will never be anything but Tory but a vastly reduced majority in such a safe seat may concentrate some minds...
It’s hugely Tory with swathes of very wealthy, lots of fox hunting tossers and also a big Brexit area.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
60% in the poll voted labour (so far). Of the first 20 posting comments, none are voting labour.

Dry your eyes.

It's LABOUR!!!!!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sounds like most I met. Some of them drunk on their tiny morsel of power too.
Weird bunch
I kind of worked with professionals who were part of Brighton area and south coast conurbation economic fora. Good people who wanted this city and wider region to thrive, lots of skills and serious intents.

They had bizarre stories on how Green celebs, also Fanshawe and former BHCC CEO Panter (who behind the scenes couldn’t stand the Albion), behaved at these meetings and conferences. Stuff like trying to outdo each other on who could arrive most late …. contrived look at me moments on entering the auditorium.

Labour had a good candidate before Moyle in Nancy Platts, but Simon Kirby had her beating.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Wouldn't know atm ,but fully expect a Labour /Snp/Lib coalition . Sir Keir will promise Nippy a referendum to form a government.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here