• Tory

Votes: 73 21.2%
  • other

Votes: 25 7.2%

• Total voters

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I have such a popular local Labour MP (and probably even more popular after doing shifts at the local hospital when the pandemic was at its height), it's a pointless exercise even thinking about someone else.

I'd love to see some form of alternative vote system, the one that Johnson was quite happy to be elected under as London Mayor.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Voted LibDem in this poll as it’s the only viable option for me to unseat my Tory MP (even then it’s a massive long shot).

If we had anything other then FPTP I’d be going Green Party.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Voted LibDem in this poll as it’s the only viable option for me to unseat my Tory MP (even then it’s a massive long shot).

Not massively far-fetched, there's been a swing against the Tories in the last two elections. It's exactly the sort of seat where an alliance between LD, Lab and Greens would make sense. They, collectively, outvoted the Tories last time around - a bit of co-operation coupled with Tories deserting their candidate could cause an upset.

Long odds, I know, but then I never expected to see Conservatives winning in Bolsover

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
how can anyone say the Tories are the least worst option when Labour have not been in for 10 years .

How can you look at the shower of sh*t that is the the Tory party which has been progressively getting worse at an accelerating rate and say they will do a better job.

Clearly if you are wealthy or an English nationalist I can see where you are coming from but really don't understand why the average working person would vote for them.

People talking about Dianne (Abbott) have they not seen Liz Truss.

FFS

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Genuinely no idea.

Tories - ****ed
Starmer - he’s underwhelming and his deputy is horrific, and they have no chance in Mid Sussex anyway
Others - waste of a vote, mostly

What a *****ing shambles. So depressing

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Thankfully, I have jumped ship. It’s not going to get better under either set of clowns. I can hide away from the maddening crowds, not have to wear a mask blah blah blah but if I were to vote I will vote for a fringe true Conservative party because let’s face it labour and fake conservatives are the same a**e but different cheeks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have concluded that this poll is USELESS!

It doesn't take into account tactical voting, meaning I may want X to win the GE and so am voting Y to reduce the risk of Z winning the local seat.

Schoolboy error.

Where is @mustafa when you need a poll?

Oh, hang on :facepalm:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
i am absolutely astonished that people would vote for mass corruption and total incompetence;

with a pandemic needing a certain "togetherness", and the enviroment problem, it is really very depressing

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Still Conservative.

Starmer is thankfully not Corbyn, but stil the Conservatives remain the least worst option.

So the tories have proved inept and beyond incompetent and that’s not enough these past 10 years? You just suppose everyone else will do no better. And that my friend is the problem, right there. Status quo. How is change ever supposed to happen when voters stick doggedly to habits? One could almost say we’re part of the problem, but nah, it’s the Politicians isn’t it? Easy if we say that.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thankfully, I have jumped ship. It’s not going to get better under either set of clowns. I can hide away from the maddening crowds, not have to wear a mask blah blah blah but if I were to vote I will vote for a fringe true Conservative party because let’s face it labour and fake conservatives are the same a**e but different cheeks.

You paid a high price though, landing in NZ. Boredom is just behind cancer as the biggest killer I believe…:kiss:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Quite looking forward to this Labour / Lib Dem coalition for entertainment value.

Anyone who follows politics know they absolutely hate each other.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
So the tories have proved inept and beyond incompetent and that’s not enough these past 10 years? You just suppose everyone else will do no better. And that my friend is the problem, right there. Status quo. How is change ever supposed to happen when voters stick doggedly to habits? One could almost say we’re part of the problem, but nah, it’s the Politicians isn’t it? Easy if we say that.

That is the way it is I’m afraid.

We all have our own opinions on what we think is best for ourselves and the UK as a whole. I don’t trust Labour or the Lib Dems. So of the three, what choice is there?

I am convinced though that Boris wont be PM come the next election.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Cos they're still the best show in town. What does that tell you about the opposition?.

How? Even if you forgot the miserable decade that preceded the current shit show, how are they the best show in town? I genuinely don’t understand how anyone can think a man who said “let the bodies pile high” is a better option than Starmer.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
That is the way it is I’m afraid.

We all have our own opinions on what we think is best for ourselves and the UK as a whole. I don’t trust Labour or the Lib Dems. So of the three, what choice is there?

I am convinced though that Boris wont be PM come the next election.

Is it really wise to bring trust into the equation considering the current PM? Moreover, Labour haven’t been in power for over a decade, so how can the “I don’t trust Labour” mantra still hold sway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here