Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If the Albion offer an away season ticket next year, would you buy one?

Would you buy an Albion away season ticket for the Premier League?

• Yes - I want to get to every away game

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Yes - I would to ensure I could get to the big games even if I have unused tickets for others

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 53.1%

• Total voters

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Club shooting themselves in the foot. Pandering to the richer fans at the expense of the others.

They'll get a load of no shows for games just because people want it to guarantee the glamour matches. Alternatively, the ticket holders will just pass them to others for the games they don't want which is exactly what Barber was trying to prevent with his threats of ticket inspections at away games!!!!

Nothing really wrong with the current system. Have done about 10 away games this season and last but can't justify every away game. Married and have a kid. Manage a kids team on Sundays so that would rule out any away game on a Sunday!

It all seems to be going a bit pete tong! Lost the last two games, club clamping down on copyrights and now moving the goalposts for away games.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I voted NO as I have no wish to go to away games now as I did all of that in my younger day.

My attitude would possibly change if I won the lottery and could afford a roller and a driver for each game that I couldnt fly to.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
No, I cannot afford a 2nd season ticket for away games.
Want to go to a few so would like away tickets to be game by game as now with loyalty points deciding who goes.
Away days should not become a closed shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here