Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Scotland becomes independent, could we invade them?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I am happy more than happy to be British,i like the Scots,they are welcome,however if they chose to go it alone,they are on their own,i would want to see all Scots return to Scotland,to help run their country,and i would like Hadrian's wall re built,a 15 mile deep defensive line of forts,watch towers and sniper installations,further flood plains,anti tank tracks and so forth,lastly the 2 new aircraft carriers stationed on the east and west coasts if they try anything.. :lolol:

This. :lolol: :lolol:

A large incision along the border caused by some expertly placed explosives,and cast them off into the North Sea!!!

& this :clap:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
How much razor wire will we need for our boarder or should build another wall and what should we call it the Salmond wall!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was so entertaining, they went back to him twice!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
They are welcome to the Haggis.
Did you know that Whiskey is actually a clear liquid and it picks up it's colour from the barrels that it is stored in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Damn last comment was supposed to be a quote in the chap on question time last night.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am sure I heard quite a high quantity of the sas are Scottish, I don't know about the sbs though.

Well they can just become English or Welsh then. Problem solved.

As Zammo would say, just say 'No' Scotland.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
we've tried living with the wildlings for centuries, build up and man the wall, any scots left this side should either take the black or be beheaded.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
As much as I enjoy a good sporting rivalry, I have no idea why an imaginary line creates so much vitriol. Live and let live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here