If Robbie Reinault Hadnt Scored...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
After seeing the posts about Robbie(LEGEND:clap: )Reinault playing against Port Vale,and the Man Utd posts,it made me think what would have happened to us if he had not scored that goal at Hereford.

What would have happened to The Albion?

I suspect we would no longer exist.

What would we all be doing now,and what team would we all be watching now?

What about all the Glory and despair we have shared over the last 6 years?

We would never have seen the likes of Bobby Zamora and Danny Cullip wearing there stripes with pride!

Seeing Mickey Adams leading us to Glory!

Doing Succesive League Championships!

Its alright saying Man Utd will make millions out of buying some no name Chinese Geezer,but there is one thing they can never afford,and thats the spirit that keeps clubs like ours alive and kicking and in touch with the real fans of this world!!

Just wanted to get that off my chest!

By the way I have hated Man Utd since 83 when that dirty Bastard Whiteside took Chris Ramsey in the Final:censored:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If Robbie Reinelt hadn't scored we would be playing PTB for Brighton vs Leigh RMI or Northwich Victoria this weekend -- if we were lucky!

Another quick reminder -- Robbie's playing at Barkingside (east London) on Wednesday night in the FA Cup 1st Round replay for Ford Utd vs Port Vale. £7:00, 7:45 KO.
If you are in or around the area, and fancy coming along to watch one of Albion's ultimate folklore heros playing in Blue and White once again, I'll see you there!

:clap: One Robbie Reinelt :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
if robbie hadn't scored , i'm a firm believer that someone else would of !

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If Robbie hadn't scored? Nah, don't even think about it guys.

He DID, and along with Steve Gritt and others went down into legend for what happened in the second half of that amazing season.

A day of terrible tension turned out perfect, and looking at the consequences if it hadn't are just not worth it.

Easy10 summed it up perfectly in the pub after the Hereford game when he stole a quote from Planes Trains and Automobiles, "We can laugh about it now, because we are okay."

north stander

Banned
Nov 5, 2003
the outer limits
maybe he should not had scored that day.......we had a very poor squad then and if we are not carefull we might and up in that postion again with knight not getting any decent players in!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
north stander said:
maybe he should not had scored that day.......we had a very poor squad then and if we are not carefull we might and up in that postion again with knight not getting any decent players in!

Don't be such a prick.
Are you FG or Dwayne is a poor disguise?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
if ya aunt had balls she be your uncle!!

at the end of the day he did score so thats the main thing, if we were still loseing 1-0 with 2 minutes to go would have ormarod come up for a cornor and scored who knows??? just thank god he did

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
If he hadn't scored we may have been in the conference now or maybe we would be in the 1st division who no's.:lolol:

Shall i put another 1000,000 what if thingys.:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I reckon we would have reformed but where the hell would we have played??

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I think B&HA would have survived even if we had gone down that year.

Who here would have said "Oh well, I'll look for a new team now we're in the conference?"

If DK had still managed to take over, we'd still be at Withdean, but maybe still in the 3rd division.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gritt23 said:

Easy10 summed it up perfectly in the pub after the Hereford game when he stole a quote from Planes Trains and Automobiles, "We can laugh about it now, because we are okay."
In the immortal words of John Candy R.I.P. just after they'd narrowly avoided a head-on collision with two juggernaughts

"WHOA ! I mean that was CLOSE ! We can laugh about it now, we're alright". The car they were in is totally knackered from the near miss, and even after it catches fire, they somehow limp to a motel in it, and everything turns out ok in the end.

So many parrallels between that car and the Albion for me ! I can't watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles without remembering that afternoon now.

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
Charlies Shinpad said:
[

We would never have seen the likes of Bobby Zamora and Danny Cullip wearing there stripes with pride!

Oh Danny boy's not taking much pride just now.
When he makes a mistake he turns and blasts another player.
Come on Dan,back to form mate !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports