Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it wasn't for a poorly toe I would have...

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
After Haye's perfectly acceptable excuse followed by the comedy limp as he walked away I wonder what the great people of NSC could have achieved if it wasn't for such a devastating injury.

If it wasn't for a poorly toe I would have had 19,674 loyalty points by now.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Disgrace especially the limp, didn't limp the whole fight or for 3 weeks then suddenly starts limping when everyone sees his saw toe

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it wasn't for my poorly toe, I would have drunk less tonight.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
If it wasn't for a poorly toe I would have personally signed Michael Owen, Robbie Keane and Andrey Kanchelskis.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
article-2010667-0CD792D600000578-70_634x377.jpg

Gobby.

Twat,

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I suspect that the decision left him hopping mad but in truth he doesn't have a leg to stand on. He should get over it and go out and get legless and then toe the line.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Gave this question a lot of thought but due to my sore toe have been unable to think of a witty reply.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I have to say, Klitschko was very gracias in winning last night. At no point in the last couple of rounds was he showboating. If that was Haye, he would have been giving it the large ones to the crowd.
I was a big big fan of Haye, but after last nights performance and the bullshet excuse about his friggin baby toe, I have lost all respect for Haye now. I just want him to retire, I'm fed up with his big claims and ambitions...I certainly would'nt pay money to watch him fight again!
I wonder if he's still going to show his face at Centre Court today? I doubt it...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here