Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I were a rich man...

Gafones

Jul 28, 2009
Brighton
Pay day this month found me with a mere £2 and a few coppers in my pocket but times will get better so I got to thinking... If I were a rich man, now the Bloomster's sorted out Brighton, maybe I could buy Palace lock, stock and barrel. There would be changes afoot naturally. I would have to reverse Allison's work of the 70's and change their nickname back to the "Pikeys". I cannot decide whether to keep Selhurst Park or sell it to Tesco/Toys R Us and make them play at Charlton or Millwall. If I kept the ground, obviously the Homesdale End would become the Eric Cantona Stand but I would need a new name for the ground and I just cannot think of what strip I would make them play in. Any ideas?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Keep your £2, I'll double it and we can buy Palace and still have enough for a bag of crisps each on the way home

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd just leave them as they are, the wheels are coming off without you spending any of your money on helping their demise. Just be patient :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You could turn this idea into a computer game...call it, say, Football Tycoon...then sit back & enjoy as you ruin Palace.

Or just buy the real club for a fiver, sell the few remaining decent players for your own personal profit, fire Warnock and replace him with a managerial dream team of John Barnes & Tony Adams :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You could turn this idea into a computer game...call it, say, Football Tycoon...then sit back & enjoy as you ruin Palace.

Or just buy the real club for a fiver, sell the few remaining decent players for your own personal profit, fire Warnock and replace him with a managerial dream team of John Barnes & Tony Adams :lolol:

with Dennis Wise as coach and Graham Rix in charge of the youth team ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here