Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "If I don't see your name, I'll understand."

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
http://www.fbpurity.com/

FB add-in lets you hide lots of stuff (including ads). I use it to block a few people who I cannot really delete but who post a load of old shit ("ready for his first day at school", "share if you have a wonderful mom" that sort of bollocks).

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very much with Bozza on this one - can't stand those emotional blackmail attempts.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I have a particular hatred for the shared pictures of disabled people asking you to comment Amen to give them a better life

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Along similar lines Bozza, I've sent you several PMs over the past fortnight. Have you got any of them?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The less friends the less drivel.

Time for a cull to get down to single figures :rock:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hate it to say it, well actually I don't, but certainly on my facebook the worse offenders are middle aged women. Get a ****ing life.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"A lack of a quality 20+ goal a season striker is the number one reason why Brighton & Hove Albion may fail to clinch promotion to the Premier League. This is a significant concern to many people across Sussex who may also be subject to abuse from the natives of the Croydon area. Please look out for Brighton & Hove Albion supporters who live in your neighbourhood. Check up on them frequently, particularly on Sundays when post-match stress disorder can be a significant problem for those affected. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my family and friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who support Brighton and may suffer health struggles, job issues and worries of a season of mid-table mediocrity. Show them that someone cares? Do it for all of us."

#GlennMurrayIfyoudon'tscoreonTuesdayI'llhopeyou'llunderstandwe'llbepissed

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you don't see my name (which you won't - ever) it's because I don't give a stuff....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Please click 'like' next to this meaningful post. I wonder how many of my friends will respond....

My favourite is the 'culling of friends' post where if people don't respond they are threatened with deletion. I never respond...

Oh and there's the 'describe me in one word post'. I've been so tempted to type 'insecure'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here