Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Cardff win tonight

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They'll end up playing Swansea at Wembley. How ironic that this game would have been better off at the MilStad. Because of the bad history between the two clubs there's usually very few tickets available to the away team in their fixtures, Wembley will not be a happy place come Monday 30th.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i would LOVE to know how they are going to police that at wembley

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think Swansea will win it overall, they look much more stronger then Cardiff and Reading.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i want cardiff to win tonight....then swansea to smash them in the final.

surely they should move it to the mill stad but the FA want the $$$, so large scale trouble guaranteed.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
On the other hand, Wembley will allow more people to see the match. Unless the prawn sandwich brigade get their expensive seats for the play-off final as well, that is.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Won't they end up playing at Old Trafford like the rest of the play offs?

championship is at wembley still i believe - it is, after all, the £100 million pound game or whatever they bill it as these days

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Luton v Wimbledon one isn't at Old Trafford either.

(Its at Eastlands)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I read somewhere that there's talk of allocating the Cardiff fans the rail and Swansea the road that travel on the day, if Cardiff win tonight.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The millenium stadium is in cardiff, wouldn't that mean the final isn't in a totally neutral venue?

They played QPR their a few years ago.Its only like Chelsea or Arsenal playing at Wembley,but yeah,i know what you mean.I expect Swansea would prefer Wembley tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here