If anyones in the Portsmouth area today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
There's a big charity event taking place today to save the Hilsea Lido. The charity has been going for about two years, its mainly being run by my sister who's worked non stop and is now really close to winning the lease and being able to restore the lido. if there are any seagulls who live in the local area or anyone visiting the area please show your support!

as well as this anyone who can help in the furture with voulnteer work such as painting, cleaning etc etc please contact me and i'll link you up with details.
28710_391881301433_97853561433_4629728_4956869_n.jpg

Incompatible Browser | Facebook
Thank you

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
If anyones in the Portsmouth area today

...do us a favour and burn it to the ground, ta :thumbsup:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
the event was amazing, my sister was mainly running it and she was remarkable!
and yes when you hear the news about Fratton park no longer standing, it was me:)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
There's a big charity event taking place today to save the Hilsea Lido. The charity has been going for about two years, its mainly being run by my sister who's worked non stop and is now really close to winning the lease and being able to restore the lido. if there are any seagulls who live in the local area or anyone visiting the area please show your support!

as well as this anyone who can help in the furture with voulnteer work such as painting, cleaning etc etc please contact me and i'll link you up with details.
View attachment 16241

Incompatible Browser | Facebook
Thank you

.... and is with most charities in the area, they have have been fleeced by their local s*itbag football team.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
there were many portsmouth fans yesterday none of them caused any trouble, there again it was an alcohol free event, any beer involved then well.....

portsmouth kids though, what idiots, i was running the childrens actvities, asked 4 children in portsmouth shirts "whos your fav player" 2 children didnt no any of the players names, 1 child named someone and the other ignored me because i let on i was an ablion fan

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Because Southampton haven't fleeced ANYONE in the last couple of years. :thumbsup:

For the last f*cking time NO. Our owner bought out all the depts and there were certainly no charities losing out. Also the figure of £130m was never mentioned with us

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For the last f*cking time NO. Our owner bought out all the depts and there were certainly no charities losing out. Also the figure of £130m was never mentioned with us

I've always thought there are 100 pennies in a pound, maybe it's different in Southampton.
:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports