Idiots

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm near 70 than 60 and it hasn't. ( Not at football any way.)

That was my point. If anyone wanted trouble, there was enough on the streets with teddy boys,knife gangs and then mods & rockers. Football was mainly trouble free until the skinhead days which came in the late 60s, early 70s.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
The young lad thrown out by the police was out of it on what I presumed was alcohol, his face was vacant and could barely walk, I thought he was going to throw up at one stage.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mods and rockers
Football supporter versus other football supporter
Young men have always fought each other.......is tribal and easy to understand I think.
It's the old geezers who still hanker after the old days that seems a little silly nowadays.

Agree with this. You can understand how it can happen with a few spotty teenagers full of testosterone and their first beer getting a bit lairy as most of us were young and stupid once.

But 30 and 40 year olds still talking about 'top boys' :rolleyes:

Feb 14, 2010
Is this thread about a kid being thrown out or the trouble at the station. If its about the kid being thrown out then no idea the rights and wrongs. If its about the trouble at the station then if people want to fight then why cant they do it somewhere where it doesnt bother anyone else?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was given a 'final warning' by a senior steward, had a word with his colleague who described him as a 'power crazed ****' and to sit down for two minutes and then I could stand again. 99% of the stewards were decent, same for the Forest fans.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Is this thread about a kid being thrown out or the trouble at the station. If its about the kid being thrown out then no idea the rights and wrongs. If its about the trouble at the station then if people want to fight then why cant they do it somewhere where it doesnt bother anyone else?

Because it was random, the Brighton lot were heading back to the station when some Forest gave it some mouth, things escalated. Not to mention getting caught in a prearranged fight will guarantee you a jail sentence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports