Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bunch of pi55ed-up, mostly fat, Albion fans getting into it with the Old Bill and Forest fans, outside Nottingham Station, just before 16:30. Throwing bottles and being 4rseholes.

Why?

I don't get it. Scumbags.

Fat Albion fans are just as entitled to look like wallies as skinny ones. Don't see why their body mass index is relevant.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Massive game, huge away following, beer, sunshine, something is bound to kick off, not just at our game, but probably every big game today, as it did last year, and many years gone previous, I'm in my 40's and it's always happened, and it will it years to come, although I bet today was nothing like it was in years gone by ?

Huge away following?? Just under 2000 is not huge.
Been to games with a bigger following , Liverpool in FA Cup springs to mind with no trouble.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bunch of pi55ed-up, mostly fat, Albion fans getting into it with the Old Bill and Forest fans, outside Nottingham Station, just before 16:30. Throwing bottles and being 4rseholes.

Why?

I don't get it. Scumbags.

Good on em.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Huge away following?? Just under 2000 is not huge.
Been to games with a bigger following , Liverpool in FA Cup springs to mind with no trouble.

Year or two ago? Away following made up of kids n families on a Sunday afternoon?

No expectations and no rivalry equals no trouble I guess.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
you think a couple of stand offs are bad , Sky news reporting that a policeman and a fan have been shot before the Italian cup final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here