Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiot who threw the bottle (etc...)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
That was the one. Was all over quite quickly but did seem strange that none of them returned for the second half.

The Mrs said she saw the bald chap who stood up in the concourse after so maybe he went somewhere else for the second half?
The people who originally shouted him down were there in the second half and were being pretty negative about the team from what we heard.

Wife did pay attention to it a lot more than I did and has this account:

bald fella stood up to get attention of some people he knew
people behind went straight into him with "Sit the Fv*k down you Fv*king idiot"
He turned round and started having a go back swearing along with his "I paid my money just like you did" rant
back and forth for a bit then when he sat down he made sure to wave his flag slowly and deliberately.
She thinks the bald fellas mate said something to them but couldn't make it out.

All entirely unnecessary but does seem to happen every now and then - people should just get behind the team and get on with each other!

The Mrs said she saw the bald chap who stood up in the concourse after so maybe he went somewhere else for the second half?
The people who originally shouted him down were there in the second half and were being pretty negative about the team from what we heard.

Wife did pay attention to it a lot more than I did and has this account:

bald fella stood up to get attention of some people he knew
people behind went straight into him with "Sit the Fv*k down you Fv*king idiot"
He turned round and started having a go back swearing along with his "I paid my money just like you did" rant
back and forth for a bit then when he sat down he made sure to wave his flag slowly and deliberately.
She thinks the bald fellas mate said something to them but couldn't make it out.

All entirely unnecessary but does seem to happen every now and then - people should just get behind the team and get on with each other!

Blooming eck disgusting, can see Brighton getting an Amex ground closure after those scenes:ffsparr:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The security was really shit, I had my medication in my pocket the steward asked what it was during the pat down I replied a couple of flares and a smoke bomb, he just shrugged and didn’t check.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The cheaper seats behind the goal are where people stand, generally. It’s not rocket science.

I think this is rather too simplistic. You are quite right in that at home games, we all know that in the NS people prefer to stand, and if you book seats there, then you should take this into account, but Saturday was rather different. Where you were in the ticket queue would have determined where you sit, particularly if you wanted two seats together, and of course not all blocks were the same with regard to people wishing to stand - it was far more hit and miss than at home matches, when it is entirely predictable. Your use of the word "generally" confirms this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here