Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiot Arsenal Supporter

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As the final whistle blew a bottle of water whistled pass my head with water expelling from it. Unfortunately it hit a woman in front of me on the back of the head. A woman with a walking stick that was both hurt and shocked. The stewards and St John's guys were great and they then took her off down the tunnel. He son was rightfully going mad as it came from the Arsenal supporters above us.
They hope to get the thrower on CCTV and said they will review it. It was such a shame to end the game on such a note. Hope the Arsenal supporter moron gets caught. Nice concerned people all around the lady and hope it does not put her off going to away games. Not sure how we can find out if they caught him.

I hope you don't get the same reaction as the bloke who started the thread about flares and told to not moan on this great day of victory. It seems that for some, behaving like a dick at the football is an inviolate human right granted by the Geneva Convention. :mad:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I hope you don't get the same reaction as the bloke who started the thread about flares and told to not moan on this great day of victory. It seems that for some, behaving like a dick at the football is an inviolate human right granted by the Geneva Convention. :mad:

This is exactly what’s stopped me from starting a thread about the homophobic Arsenal tw*t I saw while leaving the block I was in. I can see the comments now … “but we won”!!

Anyway, I have a photo of the tw*t and reported it to Arsenal’s LGBT+ supporters club on way back from game who came back to me immediately and are going to speak with the club about it today. I suppose that makes me a grass too!!!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
This is exactly what’s stopped me from starting a thread about the homophobic Arsenal tw*t I saw while leaving the block I was in. I can see the comments now … “but we won”!!

Anyway, I have a photo of the tw*t and reported it to Arsenal’s LGBT+ supporters club on way back from game who came back to me immediately and are going to speak with the club about it today. I suppose that makes me a grass too!!!

Was this just outside the away exit? We saw him too, started clapping in his face and he didn't really know what to do. Tried to get the stewards who were standing nearby to do something about it but a bit of a lack of interest. My missus got a video of him if it helps.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Was this just outside the away exit? We saw him too, started clapping in his face and he didn't really know what to do. Tried to get the stewards who were standing nearby to do something about it but a bit of a lack of interest. My missus got a video of him if it helps.

No ... I was on the steps heading up out of block 23. Saw a couple of our lot pointing to tier directly above us. The tw*t was blowing kisses at Brighton fans below ... then it was the limp wrist gesture ... then he turned around, bent over and pointed at his backside! Of course, it could have been the same chap having another go ... long sleeve red top, glasses and greying hair.

The reply I received from @gaygooners came within 7 minutes of my email to them ... and was very supportive saying the club would take it very seriously.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

Excellent, well done. I didn't see that idiot but heard the reaction from those around me when it happened and hoped someone would have filmed/got a photo of it.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Excellent, well done. I didn't see that idiot but heard the reaction from those around me when it happened and hoped someone would have filmed/got a photo of it.

This is him ...

IMG_2630.jpeg

Sadly, I was too slow to capture the offending gestures. I sent the photo to @gaygooners and said that unfortunately it doesn't show what happened ... but they were great. Possible they might be able to check CCTV?? I know what I saw and would put that in a formal statement if necessary.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My mate sent me a photo after the West Ham game, when we equalised some West Ham knobhead threw a Zippo and smacked him straight in the forehead.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This is him ...

View attachment 146807

Sadly, I was too slow to capture the offending gestures. I sent the photo to @gaygooners and said that unfortunately it doesn't show what happened ... but they were great. Possible they might be able to check CCTV?? I know what I saw and would put that in a formal statement if necessary.

Looks like he's their version of Wealdstone's 'want some'

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is him ...

View attachment 146807

Weird old bloke empowered by being on an upper deck.

Sore loser :wanker:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
This is him ...

View attachment 146807

Looking at the size of him, he must have got some help to get his arse that high

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If only people would do the same when given the middle finger, or when opposition fans throw verbal insults.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is him ...

View attachment 146807

The bloke on the right looks well impressed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wouldn't it be better just to ignore the idiots rather than snitching?

They'll get caught soon enough I'm sure.

Good point.

Just watched a bloke breaking into my neighbour's car.

None of my business. I'm off to bed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I take it you've not watched the Jimmy Savile documentary...?

In ten words, you have just demolished the comment, defenestrated it, burnt it, crushed it into dust under your Flatly cluster, strapped it to a Saturn 5, and blasted it off into a galaxy, far, far away :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here