Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'd appreciate some feedback on this...

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Article I wrote for an Indian website...

www.thehardtackle.com

Cheers.

By the way, my strange feelings of disillusionment expressed on here a little while ago are rapidly dissipating. I've put it down to the fact that I didn't get a season ticket but I'm happy with the reasons why I didn't and am well and truly on the Gus bus.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Excellent piece, well written, although bit of a typo in 1st paragraph, should be "in evidence" not "in evidant" not trying to be a smart arse just thought you'd like to know.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Excellent piece, well written, although bit of a typo in 1st paragraph, should be "in evidence" not "in evidant" not trying to be a smart arse just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks.
And yes, I noticed that and was annoyed - so much so that I checked the Word doc I sent them and that was correct...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Excellent summary of Poyet's reign. You draw good comparisons and make use of facts to illustrate points without ever getting bogged down in them. Plus you do a fine job in capturing the style of play of the Albion side.

Two minor things I suggest: There is a comma after the word 'both' that could be moved to before the word or deleted.
The sentence 'As mentioned earlier, Brighton have picked up where they left off...' is somewhat laboured. I recommend you find another way of saying it.

Overall, it was well worth my time in reading :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh, and the title of the piece seems somewhat odd, like there's metaphor that hasn't been fully created.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Oh, and the title of the piece seems somewhat odd, like there's metaphor that hasn't been fully created.

Thanks GR, there are a few strange attempted word-plays but to be fair it is mostly edited by people who don't count English as their first language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here