Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iceland v Austria and Hungary v Portugal ko 5pm

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
It will be a very difficult game. Iceland can defend really well and in numbers, it will be like the Slovakia game most probably.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Iceland are a good team. Clever geysers.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Iceland has the smallest population of any NATO member and is the only one with no standing army, its lightly armed coast guard being in charge of defence."

They should still be able to keep the likes of Lallana and Sterling at bay.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Great result for Iceland and a fantastic effort by their players - they thoroughly deserve the results they have got in this tournament.

And Iceland will be up for the game against England - they have everything to gain and nothing to lose. All the pressure is on England and Hodgson and this English team do not appear to handle pressure well. I am looking forward to the game.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Am I really deluded to think we might have had more chance against dodgy defence Portugal than solid team spirited Iceland ?

Or am I just being as delusional as thinking a Brexit might eventually (once the right wingers have cruxified enough of the general populace) lead to a return to a proper left wing Government in this country?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Am I really deluded to think we might have had more chance against dodgy defence Portugal than solid team spirited Iceland ?

Or am I just being as delusional as thinking a Brexit might eventually (once the right wingers have cruxified enough of the general populace) lead to a return to a proper left wing Government in this country?

You are deluded, 1066. In both instances.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Yes to both. Take a big breath, and think again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here