Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What, with this and Sam Allardyce moaning about Harry the Hornet being 'out of order', It seems to me that some managers need to get a grip.

100% agree. I thought managers had thicker skins than that. Especially experienced one's like these two that must have seen and heard it all before.

Perhaps they've got kids who are generation snowflake and it's rubbing off on them ? :lol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He deserves it. It's the same Holloway that came out and complained in the press about Poogate when it was his coach driver! The little Wurzel has never corrected himself since then.
Exactly what I said today. Hope he takes them down

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Lost his marbles today. Apparently they were really good in patches today, they have the best keeper in the league, that was his first defeat at the Amex and their fans were brilliant today. Wow, delusion on an industrial scale

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What a ****. He is the opposition manager and he can't handle a common chant.

Now I hope he does get sacked 🤗

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have no beef with him. He's a decent bloke. Upset at the sending off (understandable). Didn't suggest that there would have been any other outcome.

Not sure about his suggestion that diving has never been a problem with his teams...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Anyone saying he has always been respectful of us does not remember #PooGate. Okay, it was brinksmanship, sledging, whatever you'd like to call it but respectful? Oh, no no no no no.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Anyone saying he has always been respectful of us does not remember #PooGate. Okay, it was brinksmanship, sledging, whatever you'd like to call it but respectful? Oh, no no no no no.

This, I can't believe that some on here have forgotten his rant about poogate.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I like him. Speaks the truth rather than follows the rules. Always welcome here as the oppo manager.
'sacked in the morning', I expected him to wave to the crowd.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pressure turns him into a Prima Donna. Has his coat dried out yet?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't think it was massively respectful when he was patting his bum cheeks and wiggling his arse in the direction of the Albion fans from (the safety of) the TV box at Loftus Road last season, but hey: I guess "respect" only goes one way, right Ian?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That gave me a laugh on the way home. He has been kind about us since his sacking from Palace but what does he expect?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fact, as unnecessarily over-sensitive responses go, I'd suggest Holloway whimpering about respect from us is about as ridiculous as Tiny Tears getting all huffy about a man dressed as a giant bee at Vicarage Road yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here