Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hart- Worthing Herald

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It's just Harty's opinion. No better or no worse than anybody else's opinion :shrug:

Spot on THPP, as I've said before at this point I'm lucky enough to have mine published, but it's only what you would hear in a park and ride bus or on the concourse.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Juan why the ps? I've never said that at all, and there could be someone on here that actually applies or has applied to.

I was trying to emphasise the stupidity of it. As it happens, I am about to bury someone's mother, so does that give me a free pass? No, it doesn't, it's irrelevant, as you say.

PS, trust me, I have nothing but the highest regard for anyone in your profession, I work with them on a regular basis.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The censorship of this thread beggars belief. Mine was removed for saying Nigel Barley, an anthropologist, has written a good book. I liked Harts Worthing Herald report. Freedom of expression please licker moderators.

sherbert

Oct 11, 2008
http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/sport/harty/harty-on-the-albion-s-form-this-season-1-6331468

Jeez this guy is worse than Andy Naylor, .

I have never felt so irritated as i do reading the drivel that comes out of this guys mouth, an absolute waste of space.

:tosser:

Ok here goes ... Hardly ever post on here but love to have a browse a generally laugh at the stuff on here .... Really think some people on here should do some open mic comedy nights

Will own up to the fact that I know Ian personally, really like his company and yes he's an undertaker but perhaps some of you need to realise the amount of his time he gives up for charity occasions from comparing quiz nights to turning up at 22.30 at charity events to run the auction so its not just Harty the undertaker being a caring fella when doing his job, he puts back more into society than anyone I know possibly ... Its easy to give money but giving up time is what most of us fail to do (God only knows how his CiC puts up with it)

Hers the bit that maybe interesting to see .... Ian obviously has been given a soap box via the Herald to air his views so all that think he's an irritant why not put pen to paper (or finger to keys) and post on here what you would say to the good residents of Worthing/Shoreham/Littlehampton

Feel free to call me a JCL as only joined NSC in 2008 so must be!! .......... FFS why are you all obsessed with those that have just started to support there local team .... Would you rather they didn't go and the ground look like a Wigan's with empty seat everywhere???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here