Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wonder if anyone will boo Bellamy tonight.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
If so why???

A quality player loyal to the club he loves and his country and put in a real shift during the olympics.

Ok he hit someone round the head with a golf club but we all make the odd mistake!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bellamy is one of my favourite players, I don't really understand why people would boo him- because he's welsh? Or because sometimes he comes across as a bit of a dick on and ocassionally off the football pitch? I guess the people who boo are complete angels?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Because he reported Brighton fans to the FA for singing sheep shagger at him FOR 10 SECONDS !!!
tosser !!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yes, but he's a tw*t.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Because he reported Brighton fans to the FA for singing sheep shagger at him FOR 10 SECONDS !!!
tosser !!!

This. But they can sing homophobic chants all game long and It's fine!

Don't get me wrong, he is a great footballer and loyal to his club......but so Is John Terry. Still nasty pieces of work.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
tosser !!!

Did he? I thought that was some idiot watching on the TV at home.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Didnt some people get banned last season for calling him a sheep you know what?

when we played them last season, them or wrexham, someone wrote a letter to the argus saying we were shouting 'sheep! sheep!'. Not Seagulls, then... :dunce:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I didn't know Alan Shearer was a farmer. Sort of like Alex James then?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
this. But they can sing homophobic chants all game long and it's fine!

Don't get me wrong, he is a great footballer and loyal to his club......but so is john terry. Still nasty pieces of work.

this !!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I assume his phenomenal charity work in Sierra Leone in which he has paid over £1.2M of his own money has no bearing on him being a "a nasty piece of work" or a "twat"

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Of course he'll get booed. High profile player with a lot of talent and the ability to win the game for Cardiff. Plus you watch if he take a corner in front of the North, and how much he'll subtly invite the abuse. He thrives on it.

Personally I like the guy and rate him as a footballer, but then that may well go for some of the people who'll boo him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didnt some people get banned last season for calling him a sheep you know what?

tosser !!!

when we played them last season, them or wrexham, someone wrote a letter to the argus saying we were shouting 'sheep! sheep!'. Not Seagulls, then... :dunce:

Talk about rewriting history.
We were playing Liverpool and a fan at home thought he heard sheep shagger on the tv ,and reported Brighton to the FA for racism. When it was investigated, we were singing Sea Sea Seasiders. Nobody got banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here