I wonder how many visits we'll get from Palace fans tomorrow.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be interesting seeing as they have just lost to the bottom club.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm sure a couple of the mentally deranged will find their way back here spouting all sorts of deluded drivel. Wouldn't be surprised if they were dribbling and masturbating in their own faeces too. Who says a Nigel can't multi-task?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Apparently the 'pressure is all on Brighton' as Palace are now expected to lose.

Oh well, refreshingly honest I suppose...

:p

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Wouldn't be surprised if they were dribbling and masturbating in their own faeces too.

That's because most Palace fans can't tell if they're coming or going.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
I'm sure a couple of the mentally deranged will find their way back here spouting all sorts of deluded drivel. Wouldn't be surprised if they were dribbling and masturbating in their own faeces too. Who says a Nigel can't multi-task?

Fair play to them......didn't think it was possible to mastibate a crippled phalis.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
who gives a shit , its a Brighton forum and the less scum the better , not having a pop just think we should stop talking about the scum

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Be interesting seeing as they have just lost to the bottom club.

Depends on your definiton of bottom club:-

Donny bottom on points, Palace bottom in every other aspect. Shit.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'm relatively happy with our start, bad result today but 3 points on tuesday will make up for it.

I haven't predicted a score correct yet, but i can predict, your shit, and it will be another 3 points to the Albion and put us top of the table again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports