Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was surprised Terry Connor didn't get a chant?

D

Deleted User X18H

Terry got a great response when he strode across the Withdean pitch for Wolves a few years back.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I didn't even know he was with Ipswich before today. I'll always remember him for that goal against Liverpool in the cup in '84

Glad someone found time to mention that before I did. If that's all he did it was good enough in my book.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Glad someone found time to mention that before I did. If that's all he did it was good enough in my book.

That goal alone gave him legendary status.Good excuse to post this again.
Skip to 12.00 for 2 minutes of pure Albion Gold.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Scored more goals than any other brighton player when we have been in the second tier of English football.
Can't believe nobody has mentioned that well known fact.........???

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton leg-end, possibly for the more 'vintage' fan perhaps, but still should have got a shout, Shirley ???

TBF the only 2 people in the ground that got anything like a chant yesterday were Kaz while he was warming up on the sideline, and that palace reject.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I stopped for a Coffee at Clacket Lane services on the way back from the game on Saturday.
I got there to find the Ipswich first team were there, got my coffee, joined the queue behind Terry Connor and hat a quick chat with the legend.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
That goal alone gave him legendary status.Good excuse to post this again.
Skip to 12.00 for 2 minutes of pure Albion Gold.

Big Joe's finest hour, had to stop myself shouting "Go on Ryan" and "Now Connor" the chap sitting next to me in the south stand took an extra heart tablet lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here