I was at Sunderland vs Man Utd yesterday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I was enjoying a corporate freebie at The Stadium of Shite yesterday. Sunderland were garbage and the match was very one sided BUT the banter and swing of emotions for the supporters was tremendous. I am so grateful to have witnessed the pure ellation and then despair on the faces of so many Mancs. I have never laughed so much at terrace humour at a match. The United fans had been bouncing for full second half. They thought they'd clinched it. The final whistle went and news came in about the equalizer there was edgy fear. Players and fans searching for information and then.....City scored and the place erupted. A very sour faced Fergie was quick to whip the team off the pitch. The Sunderland fans flanking the away end then rubbed United's noses in it with a full on City style Poznan chant! The United fans in shock, tears and angry. Lots of dummies being spat out. A classic it couldn't happen to a nicer club.....must have been a long trip back to Essex

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I was enjoying a corporate freebie at The Stadium of Shite yesterday. Sunderland were garbage and the match was very one sided BUT the banter and swing of emotions for the supporters was tremendous. I am so grateful to have witnessed the pure ellation and then despair on the faces of so many Mancs. I have never laughed so much at terrace humour at a match. The United fans had been bouncing for full second half. They thought they'd clinched it. The final whistle went and news came in about the equalizer there was edgy fear. Players and fans searching for information and then.....City scored and the place erupted. A very sour faced Fergie was quick to whip the team off the pitch. The Sunderland fans flanking the away end then rubbed United's noses in it with a full on City style Poznan chant! The United fans in shock, tears and angry. Lots of dummies being spat out. A classic it couldn't happen to a nicer club.....must have been a long trip back to Essex

Lovely story :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fantastic end to the season

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Lots of dummies being spat out.

I had to laugh at some of the grown men having little tantrums in the City crowd when it looked like they had lost it. One feller, who looked about 25-30, was flinging his arms about and giving his jumper what for ha ha. his dad had to comfort him.

It was brilliant :D

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Warms the cockles of your heart doesn't it?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hate Manure, so quite pleased...although, the Man City supporter having the 'Champions' tattoo the day before the match was tempting fate...I imagine his arse was loose at full time..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I had to laugh at some of the grown men having little tantrums in the City crowd when it looked like they had lost it. One feller, who looked about 25-30, was flinging his arms about and giving his jumper what for ha ha. his dad had to comfort him.

It was brilliant :D

That's NOTHING compared to the one man destruction squad that was an NSC regular when we played at Wrexham in the FA Cup replay this season. We were so toilet he went on a superb RANT and RAMPAGE, taking out a few seats in the process!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
manchester-united-_2218698k.jpg

manchester-united-_2218692k.jpg

manchester-united-_2218695k.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports