GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I've no particular like or dislike of Tulisa but was pleased this got thrown out of court. I strongly feel the newspapers should be there to report the news not make the news and this sort of sting operation is entirely wrong.

This photo was from a different case. She attacked some blogger who posted a link to the video of her making a very poor attempt at dishing out a bit of fellatio. Got found guilty but only got a £3k fine.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have seen the news headlines about the court case and didn't know who she was ..... I still don't. Presume she's a talentless "celebrity" nobody, trying to stay in the public eye for money.

She is famous for bluntly telling people they can or can't sing. This seems to be a good business to get in to at the moment,peoples careers or even their lives depend on the utterances of people like her..... how can you be so shallow ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
She seemed to be a pretty unpleasant person when I heard her interviewed on the radio a few years ago. Massively self centred and with a huge opinion of her own importance.

Can't say I'm surprised or upset about the fact that these traits have obviously come to bite her on the arse.

I've never found her attractive cos of the personality. She's not bad looking though and that photo's probably just a bit harsh.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
She seemed to be a pretty unpleasant person when I heard her interviewed on the radio a few years ago. Massively self centred and with a huge opinion of her own importance.

Can't say I'm surprised or upset about the fact that these traits have obviously come to bite her on the arse.

I've never found her attractive cos of the personality. She's not bad looking though and that photo's probably just a bit harsh.

LLcoolBj.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

I guess it comes from being born in the hood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here