Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think he's leaving this summer...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sometime on TS this morning with the JW/SJ show there’s going to be a discussion on Brighton and not being able to hold onto our managers or something to that effect

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sometime on TS this morning with the JW/SJ show there’s going to be a discussion on Brighton and not being able to hold onto our managers or something to that effect
Just heard that from Gobshite White - 'are Brighton always destined to be unable to hold on to their managers'

Tempted to call in - 'Jim - unless you're a top 6/equivalent club, of course you twat, that's how the food chain works. If you were any good you'd be poached by a better station'

Discussion closed :shrug: :laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst acknowledging the general point - that a larger, richer organisation (in any field) will always be able to head-hunt talented personnel from smaller organisations - the length of a Brighton Premier League Manager's tenure, to date, far outstrips the average PL manager's 'lifespan'.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep the agent has contacted old bollocks twitter fella Fab.
Don’t think so at all - I just checked. Those tweets are quotes from the press conference…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They are from a sky sports interview aren't they ?
Not watched any interviews but either way, it’s direct quotes from a public interview - not an agent offering private info etc.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He’s going. If we go back a step so be it we might keep our players to build again. We will see a cycle of peaks and Troffs. We’ve been peaking for a while no doubt a decline to come but if you’ve support the Albion for any amount of time we will come back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We are playing away at Liverpool today. If they win they go top of the league. If we win we go seventh.

Yeah, not interested. We are going to lose our manager (who I never liked anyway).

Won't be watching any football till next season.

:facepalm: :shootself

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We are playing away at Liverpool today. If they win they go top of the league. If we win we go seventh.

Yeah, not interested. We are going to lose our manager (who I never liked anyway).

Won't be watching any football till next season.

:facepalm: :shootself
Got me, did I say I’m a contrary Mary, and will be popping down the pub to support the boys.
😇

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here