Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I shagged my mates mum last night !

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
would you go back for more? IF you would f*** the guilt.

Take her to Shoreham Beach next time....noone ever goes there for that sort of thing, you be all on your own.

D

Deleted member 18477

Jesus Christ. If true... No don't tell him! No good can ever come out of this!... Except another shag with his mum lol!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It all started when I went round my mates house last night, we started having a few beers and my mates mum joined us.

I moved around behind her and gave it a bit of the old "bump & grind" and next thing I know, I've got her bent over the sofa ! #highfive
Anyway I legged it before anyone else got up, but now I'm racked with guilt because, although she well fit and that, she still my mates mum.
Do I tell him ?

:D:D:D:D

Was this session in the ermm..executive's box, or in as they say the tradesman's seats?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It all started when I went round my mates house last night, we started having a few beers and my mates mum joined us.
Anyway by about half past one we're all pissed up and that, and we're dancing around the front room to a bit of dubstep and one by one my mates all fell asleep so it's just me and my mates old girl, she's a fit old bird and I've always secretly wanted to get hold of it and with her old man out on the lash on a stag night I thought I 'd try me luck.
I moved around behind her and gave it a bit of the old "bump & grind" and next thing I know, I've got her bent over the sofa ! #highfive
Anyway I legged it before anyone else got up, but now I'm racked with guilt because, although she well fit and that, she still my mates mum.
Do I tell him ?

If you don`t tell him you might get another go on her next weekend,i think she`s got another old bird going round to make the numbers up

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Aaaah now I get it!

You do know [MENTION=23503]smoke grenade[/MENTION] was there on Wednesday I assume?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is all very bad for Shoreham residents.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
would you go back for more? IF you would f*** the guilt.

Take her to Shoreham Beach next time....noone ever goes there for that sort of thing, you be all on your
own.

You've clearly never met the B&B owner or noted the significant number of houses with Pampas Grass (think opposite of a no entry sign) in their front gardens

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would keep my mouth shut. If you told him, you could lose a mate, split up his mum's marridge, get the f*** kicked out of you by her old man. But most importantly, probably f*** any chance up of shagging her again!!!!

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
Sluts

Anyway by about half past one we're all pissed up and that, and we're dancing around the front room to a bit of dubstep and one by one my mates all fell asleep so it's just me and my mates old girl, she's a fit old bird and I've always secretly wanted to get hold of it and with her old man out on the lash on a stag night I thought I 'd try me luck.
Do I tell him ? No, she obviously wanted it! I bet she has been unfaithful before and if it wasn't you servicing her someone else probably would have done....Me and my mates have a saying "they are all sluts - NO EXCEPTIONS" and that is right most of the time!!!

No, she obviously wanted it! I bet she has been unfaithful before and if it wasn't you servicing her someone else probably would have done....Me and my mates have a saying "they are all sluts - NO EXCEPTIONS" and that is right most of the time!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here