Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I predict this season is going to end horribly

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Insanely congested fixtures. The squad is way too thin to cope.

I think we should expect to be really disappointed with the end of this amazing season.

Not anyones fault - every one involved with this season should be incredibly proud, whatever happens. But it's so typical as an Albion fan for luck to be against us at such crucial times.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I think we should expect to be really disappointed with the end of this amazing season.

Not anyones fault - every one involved with this season should be incredibly proud, whatever happens. But it's so typical as an Albion fan for luck to be against us at such crucial times.
I predict that your prediction is wrong.

Losing a game of football due to one mis-kick does not mean the team is suddenly in meltdown!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

If you could just send me the winning lottery numbers as well seeing that you can see into the future

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ref's and VAR's disgusting failures at Spurs still feels like a season defining kick in the teeth. Hope I'm wrong, but that could live in the Albion consciousness for as long as the girls' U9 small size shin pads that lead to Stephens' red card and the draw at Southampton when the ball hardly ever left the centre circle.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Glass half full on a Friday night? Or always half empty!

What will be will be, we'll try our best with the players available and see where we finish.

I love this squad, manager and style of play more than any I could remember in a long long time and am just loving being a Brighton fan which hasn't always been easy in the past.
Personally I reckon we've got 5th/6th well within our reach.

UTA.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Ref's and VAR's disgusting failures at Spurs still feels like a season defining kick in the teeth. Hope I'm wrong, but that could live in the Albion consciousness for as long as the girls' U9 small size shin pads that lead to Stephens' red card and the draw at Southamton when the ball hardly ever left the centre circle.

Well, in both of the cases you reference things turned out much better the following season. Maybe we miss out this season, but come back much stronger next…

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North

Dont worry, hes just lining up his "I told you so""Look how clever I am" so that he can feel smug if it does go tits up.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Glass half full on a Friday night? Or always half empty!

I'm usually an optimist, but I've analysed our remaining fixture list today and it's depressingly cruel. Even City would struggle with such relentless fixtures.

But I suppose, if we expect to be disappointed, then we might be pleasantly surprised.

All we can do is stay behind the team, and forgive them for being f***ing knackered every game when they're not putting in the performances expected of them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
RDZ won't let us slip away. Fergie, Lalanna and Lamptey will be back soon and Buonamonte will get teh chance to prove he can be a PL player.
Don’t forget

IMG_0310.jpeg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm usually an optimist, but I've analysed our remaining fixture list today and it's depressingly cruel. Even City would struggle with such relentless fixtures.

But I suppose, if we expect to be disappointed, then we might be pleasantly surprised.

All we can do is stay behind the team, and forgive them for being f***ing knackered every game when they're not putting in the performances expected of them.
Just need to make the ball work harder and the oppo to chase a few more shadows!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here