Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need BHA update

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
Sorry but i have been working in China for a few weeks.....and a few weeks more!

I know Murray has gone and we have Hopkins but what other BHA news have I missed??

Oh and I know Owen is not a BHA player before any of u fuckers try that!!! :blush:

Ta

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Bennett is off to Norwich.

Oh, and the keys to the Amex were handed over to the club.

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
And I thought we were getting some flair!!!!

As I can see we have lost 1 (Murray) and gained 1 (Hopkins)....... there must be more???? If not we are truly f***ed!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And I thought we were getting some flair!!!!

As I can see we have lost 1 (Murray) and gained 1 (Hopkins)....... there must be more???? If not we are truly f***ed!

Well we are if you keep calling him Hopkins!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

FFS, there's still 2 months till the season starts.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
you missed bozza messing around with NSC and all the smilies and pictures going alongwith bennett, murray, poyet, greer, calderon AND alan navaroo to real madrid

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Christ sunshine, it is the f***ing 5th June!

EX-BLOOMING-ACTLY , right POYET said he was bringing 7/8 players in to replace those he let go , I assume he didn't know about the Murray situation so 1/1 - still leaves us with 7/8 to come in

if we lose one , he'll replace them with quality needed to make an impact in this league.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Signed Rodgers (small midfielder son of Brendon the Swansea manager) and Sampayo a fairly rated RB could be good back up. Both English ex Chelsea academy similar freebies to Bridcutt, and if one of them does as well as him will be a very good move :)

Ditched 2 Argies, Sandaza, Pinhead and Kish though Navarro has been released too and allowed to attend pre-season to win a deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here