Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I managed to get an Olympic ticket

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Just realised today that I have got an olympic ticket after all (money came out on the 31st May). Spent £1500 and ended up with two £30 tickets for the Womens Football World Cup Final at Wembley. Went for every cycling event and got nothing. Never mind...at least the road race is free!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Spent £1500 on what?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ended up with two £30 tickets for the Womens Football World Cup Final at Wembley.

That is seriously shit. I wouldn't bother going to that even if the tickets were free, to be honest.

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Bry Nylon, bit of a sexist comment mate! Have you ever seen an womens international match...thought not. Most international womens team would probably give us a run for our money. Yep, agree not my first choice for an event, but hey, it will be good to go to an Olympic final. Given the Olympics are unlikely to be in this country in my lifetime, I'm chuffed to get a ticket to anything....what you planning to go and watch?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bry Nylon, bit of a sexist comment mate! Have you ever seen an womens international match...thought not. Most international womens team would probably give us a run for our money. Yep, agree not my first choice for an event, but hey, it will be good to go to an Olympic final. Given the Olympics are unlikely to be in this country in my lifetime, I'm chuffed to get a ticket to anything....what you planning to go and watch?

Certainly wasn't intended to be a sexist comment. I wouldn't go and watch any Olympic football, regardless of gender.

I genuinely hope you have a great day. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here