Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ‘I love the lifestyle’ - Potter

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Couple of million quid a year for working one day a week, plus every June and July off. Who wouldn't like that lifestyle? :shrug:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Couple of million quid a year for working one day a week, plus every June and July off. Who wouldn't like that lifestyle? :shrug:

Call that work?
He doesn't even run around, just stands there looking like a pound shop Action Man.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's in The Sun, so I highly doubt many NSCers will have seen it.

Oh, I think you'd be surprised how many have! Their other halves/neighbours/work mates leave it lying around and they accidentally, quite unintentionly, see it, dontcha know.......

On his wages, at 40 something, I think I'd have loved the lifestyle too! Even if it was 'oop north' somewhere instead of Brighton.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well to be fair he does work rather more than one day a week, taking the odd training session in the week etc. (sometimes with Cucu in attendance, but lately without, allegedly).

On the other hand he gets most of May off as well, so l guess that pretty much makes up for it really.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Last season he took November to April off as well - easy life.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Good to see he likes the lifestyle so much, jogging along Hove seafront in disguise and clocking people dressed as Batman.

It means we can look forward to Mr. Potter's services for a good while yet.

He won't find spotting Batman so easy in Manchester or London, and jogging along Hove seafront is well nigh impossible.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Good to see he likes the lifestyle so much, jogging along Hove seafront in disguise and clocking people dressed as Batman.

“Paul? Is that you?”

“Yeah, morning Graham. Don’t tell anyone. I likes the Mountie outfit, by the way. Where’d y’get it?”

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here