Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love my manbag

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Manbags make perfect sense. Full pockets are crap and ruin the line of your trousers.

Scaredy-cat. If it's good enough for the fine men of Sardinia, it's good enough for a baldy friend of mine.

I don't know which baldy friend your on about.....

Can't be me I have a lovely slicked back quiff and tattoos on my neck not to mention love & hate on me knuckles init.... :thumbsup:

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
I first bought a manbag while living in France, where it is quite a usual practice for men to use one. Now I wouldn't be without it as it accomodates a variety of essentials including my driving licence,cheque book, flashlight,tools and an emergency urostomy bag in case of problems when I'm out and about.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If a man can't fit everything he needs into a wallet, he's not a real man.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If a man can't fit everything he needs into a wallet, he's not a real man.

And how, pray tell, does one get this into a wallet :
17408942-origpic-58e347.jpg

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I first bought a manbag while living in France, where it is quite a usual practice for men to use one. Now I wouldn't be without it as it accomodates a variety of essentials including my driving licence,cheque book, flashlight,tools and an emergency urostomy bag in case of problems when I'm out and about.
I also started wearing a man bag when living in France and since returning to the UK have worn one ever since. I do not feel self conscious about it and can't remember being given any hassle from other people. I would not go out without it. I believe a certain David Beckham also uses one.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Somewhst at odds with the frequent macho posturings on here, but I am loving my manbag.

After my major surgery for bowel cancer a few weeks ago, I was temporarily left with a stoma - this has been discussed elsewhere, if you don't know what that is, I suggest you don't look it up, it is quite scary.

Due to the unpredictable nature of a stoma, I now have to carry around a bag of supplies to sort out any problem that arises. So, I bought this bag with a shoulder strap - I think it's meant for carrying s tablet. Now, I find that having this bag is extremely useful to carry other things too, and I don't seem to mind wearing a nifty shoulder bag number.

Now, I'm not about to start packing it with tons of make-up, but ....... am I on the turn ? Should I start looking at dress sizes and start worrying how big my arse is ? Has my ability to parallel park gone out of the window ?

Only NSC has the answer

I thought the bag for this was your new love at first.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Hmmm, whilst I wouldn't use my new accessory for my phone, wallet or keys - they never leave my body, there are a lot of supplies needed for managing my new oriface, and it's handy to keep it all together, I call it my "puncture repair kit".

Ouch! Hope you are on the mend[emoji106]

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Reading a thread on manbags and seeing as how it had a medical theme, I thought you might be talking about the 'manbag' you have when fitted with a cafeta.

Always a dred of mine but I had to have one for a while, a few years back and, despite the drawbacks there were some pretty good advantages.

You never had to worry about waking up for the loo at night, were never on a bus and bursting to go, so much that you might break your journey, never had to worry about the pints you were drinking and going to the loo every two mins. Also, you could happily sit chatting to somebody at work whilst having a pee at your dest and, in cold weather, it could be a nice warm 'water' bottle.

If any of you guys, of a certain age, are having problems in this area, get it checked & sorted. It's not always cancer and a small and painless op can change your life.

I have had many catheters. I think I've had 8 cystoscopies under general anasthetic in the last 2 years, and mostly woken with a tube shoved up the old msn. However, only once was I discharged with it, and I had it in for 12 days, but being the coward that I am, I didn't leave the house the entire time !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here