Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love BHAFC because...

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
I just do...I can't explain it. I just love the Albion...even when we lost our ground, even when we played at Gillingham, even when we played at Withdean, even when we played Carlisle...and even when we lose :albion2:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i love bhafc not just because of the football, but the fans are something else.

you can always tell a brighton fan a mile off.

cultivated, down to earth, educated.....barmy

I'm one of those fans who says we're going up. I have a die hard belief in that. If them Brighton Born United Fans think I'm crazy, well maybe I am. But I love brighton too much to mope and say we won't do it :albion2:

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I love BHAFC because it's never boring supporting this club. It's either heartbreak or glory, optimism or despair and everything always matters however trivial it actually is...

Who wants it 'safe'? Who wants it 'easy'? We'd have nothing to moan about!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I just do...I can't explain it. I just love the Albion...even when we lost our ground, even when we played at Gillingham, even when we played at Withdean, even when we played Carlisle...and even when we lose :albion2:

Well done a gold star & a blue Peter badge and with that attitude I'm sure your going to heaven after a long & fruitful life god bless you

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I love BHAFC because...
I just do...I can't explain it. I just love the Albion...even when we lost our ground, even when we played at Gillingham, even when we played at Withdean, even when we played Carlisle...and even when we lose

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I support BHA because it represents the best years of my life, many, many years ago.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Because I was born here and it's what you do. You support your home town club, and that support quickly becomes love. I was hooked the first time I saw that oh so green Goldstone pitch in 1976, from my standing place at the front of the West stand and as that progressed through first my childhood, then my teenage years and then as a man I started taking my lad with me. Now I sit proudly next to my son at our immense new home, with my granddaughter being in Gully's gang within the first week of her birth, and being a family club is brilliant.

Brightonian by birth,
Albion til death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here