Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This. Trace I think it's the right thing to do.

I agree to... If he does do something to harm himself then you will only blame yourself to some extent, not that I think you should take on any guilt. Contact his other half and tell her to get some professional assistance to pay him a visit.

Top work from your goodself tonight hun xx

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Probably not as simple as that though is it, how many times have you said "I'm ok", but in actual fact you're really really not.

I know what you mean that's why I I questioned it. Fingers crossed for the lad. For all the faults NSC has sometimes, its times like this when the NSC community steps up to the plate. Well done NSC, just hope the lad is ok.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can't really add much more than what has already been said, but there is always someone in a worse place than you; and things are never as bad as they seem.

Stop, take a step back, and think.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oh edna? get your boys round please :)

Am at work so don't have his details but I have asked LadyGull- or would ask anybody who knows his name or how to get hold of him- to call it in. Better to be safe than sorry.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Mate please dont do anything in the heat of the moment.... Things always seem better after time.... ive lost a job and girl in the space of a week but things can only get better (its true and not just a shitty d-ream song) :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
Is it worth ringing non emergency police line with his number?

No-this is an emergency and police need contacting ASAP re welfare check.
The cues and clues he has given suggests immediate risk-regardless of his words.anyone knowing his contact details please call them-or dm me with and I will do it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
He's not at home right now x

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Doesn't the green light by your picture mean you're online? Because Falkor is here if that's the case.

Give us a sign, if you can, buddy...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Don't drink Falkor, it's a depressant and any relief it may seem to give is not real and is only temporary.

Talking will be harder but will help you more

I'll do the drinking if you wanna do the talking mate?

I do think you should get some professional help ASAP... Sometimes it's easier to talk to a complete stranger, but my guess is that you have been in this position before... You obviously found a way back then so you can come back from this setback again.

Thoughts are with you tonight mate. Take it easy.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The right people are dealing with this now, well to my knowledge anyway.

Probably best left at that for now and we will update later as we can :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Keep us updated if and when you can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here